Questions about LondonDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about London
Friends. Ukrainian with biometrics. I want to fly to Lisbon. Ryan Eyre. Flight over London Stansted. Do you need a UK visa? Who faced?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I know that insurance is not needed to obtain a visa (unlike Schengen). But, what can you expect if "cho" suddenly happens? Is there any agreement between Ukraine and the UK on this issue? What do you recommend?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
We need a clear, official text for permission for 24-hour free transit to Ukrainians. Preferably in Ukrainian and English. I heard that there are also airlines that are "stupid" who do not know about it, stubbornly demanding a visa in their passport ... I arrive in Luton, where there seems to be no transit zone (Wizz air), and then another ticket to Marrakech (Ryanair). You need to play it safe and have all the documents on hand, because there were cases, very unpleasant, when they didn’t put them on the plane ...
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, please, can I go to London on a valid Schengen visa (I opened it for a tour to Italy) by car through Latvia?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! I am going to go abroad for the first time, namely to London on a tourist package. Before that, I had never been abroad. Can it happen that I will be refused a visa to the UK?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I want to go to a friend in London, I myself live in Moscow, but Ukrainian citizenship, I'm still 16 years old, in 3 months it's 17, what will I need for this and how much will it all cost ???
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 22 answers
Where and how to take them if all tours do not include transport and visa?
16 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers