Questions about BatumiHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Batumi
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon, we are going to a large company in Batumi in June 2015, 6 adults 5 children, tell me where it is better to stay, (if you have contacts please) we are considering private options for a villa, house, apartment, (3-5 bedrooms) so that the sea is nearby, a park for children and cafes where you can go with children what to see ?? (children are small 1,2,3 years old) but with us there are 2 boys of 3.5 years old where can they be taken?? What are the amusement parks? (And who knows their address??) What is the cheapest way to fly???
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
I'm going to rest alone, I need a standard room, I'm interested in the cost of this room because I look at the prices for 2 and is there an outdoor pool and if so, will it work in October
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We plan to go to Georgia from September 10 to 20, advise where to stay with a child of 5 years old. thanks
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, what do the Student category rooms mean at the Hotel Mercury Batumi 3 * or is it better to book Standard?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what is the price for kopeck piece from 5 to 11 July?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
hello vsem. Menia interesyet daleko li Hotel ot goroda,stoimost nomerov,i kak zabronirovat nomer. Proshitala otzivi ob etom hotele i reshila ostanovica.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I am from an agency and I am interested in how to transfer money?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Please write .Hotel service, description, photo if possible??
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
zdrastvuyte, ya xotelbi uznat skolko u vas stoit otel na odnu no4, rezervaciya, i esli est vazmojnast napishite mne vse informaciyu o vashem otele. ya xo4u priyexat na medoviy mesac v iyun mesace do 20 4esla.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
mi bi xoteli s semyoy na naskolka abaydyotsa?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
tell me a hotel (small) 20-30 km from Batumi, and prices for 2 adults + child. It is important that on the beach and with breakfast. Ideally, I would like to rent a bungalow or something like that. Thank you!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to come to you in September to rest for 7 nights, Two adults and one child, all inclusive, How much will it cost? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
stop for 3 days in a normal and not expensive hotel for 3 families of 5 people, total 15 people.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
skolko stoit nomer dlia 8 chelavek na week
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers