Questions about Agios NikolaosHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Agios Nikolaos
oh, you can write an explanation) that I want a beautiful place (a large green area), a warm sea (they write that the warmth of the water and the lack of wind depend on the location of the hotel on the island), a large beach, a convenient entrance, a quiet place, the presence of interesting local taverns nearby , shops, etc. (well, within 5 km of availability, let's say), a hotel with delicious, varied food, if possible, the absence of annoying animation (lounge is welcome), so that the price matches the quality, the maximum price for two with breakfast and dinner for a week is about 1600 euros, maybe less ). I am offered the Radisson Blu Beach Resort Crete (ex. Minos Imperial) Hotel and the Aldemar Knossos Royal Hotel, but the reviews are not very encouraging, maybe someone? thank you all in advance
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We are going to Greece for the first time, we do not know the specifics of the hotel.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is the descent dangerous for children?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are flying with a 3 year old child, everyone has different reviews. someone writes 1km, and someone 10 minutes on foot ...
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
we are going to relax with children, tell me where to go and prices for sightseeing tours
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
there are rooms in the main building and in the bungalow, who was tell me where is better? Maybe someone was in May, what's the weather like there? thanks
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how is it located, what sea, what rooms, the territory of the hotel, how they feed on all inclusive
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers