Questions about CorfuHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Corfu
Hello. Tell me, please, who stayed in the Hellinis Hotel 3 * located in the Kanoni area in Corfu in Kerkyra? I will be very grateful.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are interested in separate rooms or not? We are going to rest three adults. Married couple and friend. Will it be convenient for us to stay?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
good afternoon, we are going with a family of 3 people, reb 14 years old to this hotel in June. Advise who was there, how best to book directly or through an agency. And in general, does the hotel match the pictures :) Thank you in advance for your answers. Natalia
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I would like the food to be "all inclusive", but you can also "half board" if there is a cheap place to eat nearby :))
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are in the process of choosing a hotel and would like not to miscalculate.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Humidity, air temperature compared to Croatia, Bodrum (Turkey) and Corfu.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Help, there are conflicting reviews about the hotel, either very good or bad, they praise in TA, food chorus, beach, large zell terr, family rooms, what are they ??? What is nearby outside the territory? How far is the water park???
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
what kind of drinking water is clean or do I need to buy a filter?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I can’t navigate in any way about choosing a hotel in the resort of Dassia or Nissaki. I would be very grateful to everyone who writes some information. Thank you in advance !!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
from Moscow to Corfu
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hlchetsya that the beach was sandy, service. infrastructure
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer