Questions about SithoniaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sithonia
Do I need a deposit or not, how many times a day can I change them?
9 months ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
At the end of July we are planning a trip to Halkidiki with children /3 and 6 years old/. Choice between Portes Beach Hotel (Kassandra) and Blue Dolphine (Metamarposi, Sitonia). What do you advise? Where is the best food and beach?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
please tell me a good hotel with good food in a beautiful place where there was civilization nearby (taverns, shops, etc. After all, how good a hotel is in the outskirts: you need a taxi and a car ..... Thank you!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Will it be noisy on the port or pool side?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon! Help me find a hotel. 1. Budget 2000 euros for two, HB, 10-11 nights 2. More inclined towards Sithonia 3. We love hiking in beautiful green places (up to 2-3 hours from the hotel) 4. To the nearest village or town up to 3 km (to walk, have lunch or take a local bus to Thessaloniki) 5. The sea is as warm as possible at this time and less wind 6. Evening rest (music, entertainment) - at least occasionally in your own or neighboring hotels. Thank in advance. Already need to buy a tour
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Doubt about choosing a hotel, what should I be prepared for?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Two adults + child / 12 years old / in a bungalow, all inclusive. Early booking. Visas + insurance - none. Which tour operator is cheaper? Thanks, Valery
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
cost with the purchase of a fur coat and without
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers