Questions about MakarskaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makarska
In September, we plan to spend our vacation in the village of Drasnice. Tell me, maybe, who rested here, what is the weather in September and what are the prices for food (we plan to cook with us a 3-year-old baby).
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I just read a review about the hotel, I am horrified, we are going to rest there at the end of August. I would like to know other opinions.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning a vacation in Makarska, tell me who has recently been there, are there sea urchins and is the entrance to the sea dangerous? Is it better to buy slippers for swimming at home or at a vacation spot? and is it possible to do without them at all?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
The kid is 2 years old, he is very nimble, not restless, which resort is better than Makarska, Baska Voda or Brela, to relax with a child and so that there are no rocky and very deep beaches (so that the depth grows gradually). Thank you! (We are going to the sea for the first time)
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who knows what is better to take from clothes-shoes in mid-August: in terms of climate, weather, terrain and after-beach procedures? Thanks!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers