Questions about JerusalemPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Jerusalem
Good evening. On tour food BB. 3 days in Israel, 3 days in Jordan. Please tell me what budget do you need for lunch, dinner? Eat a little, don't drink, love meat
10 years ago  •  11 subscribers 45 answers
Who knows what are the restrictions on Shabbat (Friday Saturday) in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv. These days I am planning to go to the Dead Sea and move from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv (all by bus from the central bus station). Will I have difficulty.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I’m going in the middle of summer. I’ll need to drink a lot of water. When I went to Egypt, my friends shared their experience of taking several liters of drinking water with me. with me, I made tea and a lot of coffee in the room (I can’t do without it). Please tell me what is the situation with water in Israel. How much is it, dear? Can I take with me 5 liters of water? Is it possible to use an electric coffee maker in the hotel? Is there a refrigerator in the rooms? Thanks
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
I want to go on my own (not with a travel agency) I plan to take a ticket via the Internet, insurance is probably not provided here. Do I need insurance and where can I get it. Thanks
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me in what form to write notes that are left in the Wailing Wall, in the form of a prayer or a wish? And you can bring a note written by a relative with you and put it for him or write on a different name or just write for him. Thank you
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
I want to visit the holy places of Jerusalem and swim a little in the Dead Sea. Help me choose a tour, if possible not expensive. I'm coming from Kyiv, is it worth it to go in the middle of summer. I have a lot of questions. Please give valuable recommendations. Thank you
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 59 answers