Questions about EilatHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Eilat
Share your experience and impressions, who rested on the FORTUNA system (not a coastal hotel).
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
hello, please tell me what is included, we are traveling with a child 1.8, we took a Deluxe Tower, SV room, we ask the tour operator, he says that at the hotel all services change every month and you can specifically find out only on the spot, what about diving, yachting, babysitting hourly, is it possible to ride ... Read more at: http://my.turpravda.ru/messages/
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me if there is a Russian-speaking nanny, and in general about the hotel, I want to know everything. How long to go, if on foot, to the observatory, what is the temperature of the water in the sea in October. The tour operator told me that there are no sterilizers for children, although in the hotel services it is written about them on every site.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I read that when you check in you need to show a bank card or leave a deposit
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We want to relax at sea with a child of 1.5 years in October-November. Budget up to $2500. What type of food to choose? And what's the best way to feed a baby? Can I choose a diet menu in restaurants? Or is it better to cook yourself? At home, he eats from our table, he does not like his children's food. What hotel do you recommend?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it expensive to eat there? because hotels are mostly on BB or HB, is it possible to go from Eilat to the Dead Sea, Jerusalem? would like to go in April, how is the weather at that time? a budget of about 50 thousand for two adults from Moscow, and in general, what features await a tourist in this country?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! tell me, please, which beach is better for relaxing with a child (sand and a gentle entrance to the water). thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Dear friends. We want to go to the Isrotel Sports Club Hotel, tell me who was in this hotel, did you like it? In particular service, animation, cuisine and drinks?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Please tell me who was in Israel, in connection with the recent events on the Red Sea, I don’t want to go to Egypt, but I liked the sea, we are considering the option of Eilat Israel. If there are reefs and what hotels can you recommend. And is it worth it to go and at what time is preferable ?? And also where to buy a tour, Pegasus does not have it! Thank you!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Dear tourists, I would like to take a break from office work and relieve stress with a 7-year-old child and a diver husband. in Egypt have already been twice, looking for something new. share the info which hotel is better to choose so that it is all inc .. and another question - in Eilat are all municipal beaches ??? that no hotel has its own beach??? waiting for interesting and useful facts about the country - Israel. merci in advance
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
what's the weather like in eilat in january
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers