Questions about Tel AvivPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tel Aviv
Mature couple loves to dance
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we are going abroad for the first time, please advise what to take with you, where to eat
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Azriel center 132 Derech Petach Tikva, Azrieli round tower what is the fee for the observation deck??? and how much does dinner cost on average in a restaurant on the 49th floor??? Thank you!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The world-famous idea of ​​Dinner in the Sky has now been implemented in Israel. A new restaurant has opened in Jaffa, offering visitors the opportunity to taste food at a table suspended at a height of 50 meters. The unique platform provides those seated at the table with an all-round view, which allows them to enjoy views of the City of David, the ancient walls of Jaffa, Caesarea or any other historical place while enjoying kosher cuisine. Need more info and prices. Save
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon!!! Sorry for the intrusion ... My wife's birthday falls during her stay in Tel Aviv ... Tell me or advise where and how you can surprise and congratulate or just celebrate the birthday of my beloved in Israel (Tel Aviv.) I will be glad for any advice or offer.. Thank you very much. ...In July I am going to visit this beautiful country of Israel again. Last time I brought a lot of souvenirs and gifts, but to my disappointment I saw that you can buy a lot there, but the most interesting
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to be tested for hepatitis in Israel, the visa is open.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers