Questions about North GoaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about North Goa
Has the night market in Arpora been moved or is the marker on the map incorrect? The night market is located to the right of the Marinha-Dorada Road bridge across the river. Baga.
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How is it not marked there at all on the map? Or is it just me?
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I wanted to visit an active temple or a strong energy place in North Goa or nearby during my vacation. Who knows tell me????
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
On March 10 we are going to the Heritage goa hotel, are there any local Russian-speaking travel agencies nearby? Your Goa or Asia and me? Maybe you can suggest something else?
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Naturally, by plane. I would like to know the cost per person both from local travel agencies and from TO. Thank you
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How much is a train ticket from Goa to Delhi.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
what excursions are worth visiting? what are the prices for excursions and is it possible to buy them on the street or only from a tour operator?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, who knows, from Anjuna beach to get to the city of Old Goa and the city of Ponda? how is it possible by bus or taxi, how many transfers (in Mapsa, Panaji) cost (at least approximate), etc. and how to see more temples in the city of Ponda? Thanks in advance to everyone who helps.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I heard that the hotel is far from the city center and that taxis are overpriced, there are no alternatives. Approximately how much does a taxi cost to the city and in general where should I go, I don’t want to just relax in a hotel. Also interested in security issues.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
we are going to Goa for the first time, of course, we will not make it even a hundredth part, but what would you advise first of all?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
they write that it is more profitable to rent a taxi with a driver for sightseeing. But what about information?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
In the reviews of tourists, recommendations are often given to use scooters for self-guided tours, while some say that a driver's license is needed for it and even a policeman fined someone for its absence, while others say that a driver's license is not needed? So where is the truth?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me how much the excursion "Murdeshwar - Gokarna - Om Beach" costs from the north of Goa.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Can you please tell me the approximate prices for excursions from operators in dollars per person from North Goa?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Literally at the hotel the day before the tour
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
hello! please help in choosing excursions, what are the prices and how much it costs!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 21 answer
Interested in the cost of excursions in Goa, which excursions are worth visiting? The cost of food, because We only take breakfast. Thanks in advance
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers