Questions about BeruwelaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Beruwela
Good afternoon. Please tell me, is it necessary to take special shoes for swimming in the ocean?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
my husband and I would like to stay in this hotel 5 days how much will it cost
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I made an advance payment for the tour: The Palms 4 * hotel, we are going for the New Year!!!! I changed my mind to contribute the rest of the money!! I'm afraid to go! I read about snakes in the hotel and on the territory (((.... About very spicy food ((((and about smelly sewers on both sides of the hotel!!!!!! Most of all I'm interested in SNAKE !!!!!!!!!
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 20 answers
Booked a Deluxe Room, can anyone tell me how this room will differ from the standard room? Will there be slippers and a bathrobe in the room? Thank you.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Has anyone been to Abverda sessions? How does it feel? How much does it cost? Thanks in advance!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I would like to know about the hotel, food and general rest
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are faced with a choice, in Eden or Kalutara Tangerine.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good time of the day! For the second day I can not find "really real reviews" from Experienced in this hotel. It seems that the hotel is simply being promoted by the owners themselves, a very formulaic text for all the reviews I found. I would be glad for any information.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
The child has already been with us in three countries, he tolerates flights perfectly, climate change too. The question is the following: are there shops with children's departments in the area of ​​​​the hotel and the city of Beruwella, where you can buy diapers, baby food, or take everything with you from Moscow? And another question is how "biting" insects are in February and which repellent "takes" them better?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers