Questions about KoggalaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Koggala
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Dear vacationers, tell me, please, on this issue: who rested or was passing through the village near Koggala - Ahangama? We are going with a guy, the hotel in this village turned out to be the most affordable for the price) , but I would like to understand what else can be done there? How is the village itself and is there at least something there?) Thanks in advance)
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We love swimming with fins and masks, watching the underwater world. Is it possible to make our dream come true while staying in this hotel?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are flying for the first time.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
We want to arrange a photo session. Is it possible to find a photographer locally, maybe in Halle? And the orienting cost, otherwise I found a couple of options on the internet, but this is sooooo expensive even for Kyiv.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
One review wrote about the noise of constantly honking cars.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
As I understand it, on the territory of all three hotels there is a Wi-Fi free service, that is, in free access. It's just that somewhere in the rooms, but somewhere at the reception - right? I am interested in this question for two hotels: Beach and Village. Thank you.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers