Questions about KrakowDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Krakow
After 2 days to submit documents for a visa to Poland, but I don’t know what I need, which hotel is cheaper and can my friend book a hotel in my name? How does it all happen? Do you need money in your account? Please explain!!!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 32 answers
Hello. Consult, please! I want to go to Europe with my girlfriend, travel to some cities of such countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, literally 5-7 days. We want to go on our own. But there is a problem with obtaining a visa, because through an agency it is expensive - 200-250 euros. I am from the Lugansk region, and she is from western Ukraine, and she will easily issue a shopping visa, but it’s not realistic for me. And on my own behalf, I am not advised to draw up, they say, in any case, I will receive a refusal. If I prepare all the necessary documents, with a partial prepayment of hotels. I can’t apply for a visa through another country, because I’m still a student, I don’t have a bank account, and my parents don’t officially work anywhere. Is it worth trying or is it better to take a bus tour and not worry? THANK YOU in advance for your reply!!
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 26 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me how to get from Krakow to Dresden or Leipzig? Maybe someone went on their own. I can’t find schedules on the Internet. And what is the best train, bus? What is the estimated price?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me how to do it yourself? Is it possible to get visas? What do you need to provide to receive them (hotel reservation, tickets, insurance, or something else)? I want to get information from those who have already done this, or give a link where you can read about it. Thanks in advance for your help. Dmitry.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers