Questions about AnkaraDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ankara
I am a citizen of Ukraine, I have a residence permit in Turkey. We were going to fly without my husband, just in case we took with us his permission and my daughter's certificate of acquiring Ukrainian citizenship. All the efforts of the husband were in vain, they did not let us out, in addition, they did not return the money for the ticket. Pegasus Airlines.
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, tell me please, I have a hotel reservation in Izmir, but I'm flying to Ankara, is it not turned around for the reason that I didn't arrive at the place of stay?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! I am flying to Ankara on my own to visit a friend in early December for 2 days. Do I need health insurance and hotel reservations? If there is neither one nor the other, will there be problems at the airport? The hotel booked and there is a printed confirmation, but canceled the reservation.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Everywhere it says that you need a tourist voucher to get a visa at the border. But I'm going to visit a girl who lives in Turkey, and I don't have any voucher. Will I get a visa at the border?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
how to take out concert costumes, do i need any documents? We are traveling with a children's group...
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers