Questions about YevpatoriaCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Yevpatoria
I understand that the director of the Tes-Hotel wanted to quickly solve the problem with the recruitment of workers in order to move on to another series of problem solving and making a profit! You arranged Lyubov Vasilievna and Zoya Leonidovna to work with you! I was faced with a specific situation when I came to an interview for a nail service master on an advertisement, and instead of competently and responsibly fulfilling their duties, they began to humiliate me, and every time I postponed an interview meeting with a very important and always busy Lyubov Vasilievna! Why did they load me with their employment when the interview with me was part of their employment? Now they build up their own nails to their clients, dinosaurs and historical figures from acrylic are laid out for them for fabulous money?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Is it planned to create Internet access for vacationers by the 2012 season?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! I want to come this or next week and stay in Beregovoy. How much does it cost to stay? Contact mobile phones? My contacts:(093)[email protected] With uv. Alyona.
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
quality for mobile communication with the cities of the northern part of Ukraine
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers