Your rating of this hotel:
from 10
Hotel ratings by criteria:
Rooms: 5.0
Service: 3.0
Cleanliness: 3.0
Food: 2.0
Amenities: 5.0
We have a family vacation in September in a sanatorium.
We initially chose it as a place where you can not only relax but also receive medical procedures. At the same time, the cost of a holiday is commensurate with a holiday in Europe (Croatia, Montenegro, Crete... ) We went with two children 1.7 and 9 years old.
Loved the room upon arrival. We sat down and ordered a baby cot. After dinner, they put the child to bed, after a couple of minutes the bottom of the bed fell through, because. was not secured, the child fell and got stuck between the bottom and the side wall. Thank God that they were there and pulled him out.
I really liked the reaction of the commercial director of the sanatorium Atanov Andrey Gennadievich, who said: "Thank you for reporting the case" and that's all. Special thanks to you for your sensitivity to the residents. The word "Sorry" was never used.

The food at the hotel is very mediocre, to be frank - meager. Also, when buying a ticket, we were told that it was possible to agree on a dietary table. The older child has allergies and we have a similar experience in Europe, in Turkey and even in Egypt. In fact, it is possible to agree, but for this you need to buy it yourself (we are talking about the banal - a turkey) and the cook will cook everything for us.
There is no variety in the dishes, and you can get fruit if you have time to take the dish out. Simple dishes such as oatmeal were a surprise, as the porridge has an outer shell (probably very low quality porridge) and is cooked with powdered milk (or something similar, but not water or milk). Voschem food on the basis of the buffet is, as a fact, but the quality of the products and their preparation is very low.
The room had a carpet on the floor. And under it is a layer of construction dust. I had to clean everything up and wash it myself at night, as the child had an allergic reaction.
There is also treatment, but queues, queues, waiting... After standing in city traffic jams, I so wanted to take a break from this and just relax, but no. Yes, and the range is very limited, mainly cosmetic procedures.
The rooms have beds, but with a height of more than 180 cm, you can only sleep on them diagonally or curled up, so I put myself on the balcony, which, of course, has its own charms.
If in our family there is a question about the next vacation, then it will definitely not be the Foros Hotel.
Stayed in September 2016, trip type: family trip
Translated automatically from Russian. View original