Crimea pleasantly surprised

Written: 11 october 2011
Travel time: 17 — 24 september 2011
Who does the author recommend the hotel to?: For families with children; For recreation with friends, for young people
Your rating of this hotel:
from 10
Hotel ratings by criteria:
Rooms: 9.0
Service: 7.0
Cleanliness: 7.0
Amenities: 9.0
Before often traveled to the Crimea. The last time was in 2006. I was horrified by the price-quality ratio and swore off more rides. But… this year we decided to go to the Crimea. Initially I wanted to Foros, because I was there many times and I like this town. Very very! I rummaged through a bunch of the Internet and settled on Shangril. We took a 3-room suite with a terrace, as there were four of us. Booked 1 month in advance. All without problems.
And now about the hotel itself. In fact, this is a complex of cottages, each of which stands on its own plot, enclosed by a fence. They seem to be all together, but at the same time they are all separate. The suite was great! I was immediately pleasantly surprised - I honestly expected the worst. A small terrace with a magical view of the Foros Church (it is illuminated at night - incomparably beautiful! ). On the terrace there are 2 wooden chairs and a table. The room has 2 bedrooms with sea views, shower-toilet and kitchen-living room. Our bedroom was a corner one - it has 2 windows, one on the sea, the other on the street. All rooms are different colors. Our bedroom was in shades of blue, the 2nd bedroom was in peach, the kitchen-living room was in shades of green. The bedrooms have TVs with many channels (Russian, Ukrainian) and air conditioners. The room has everything to live! Everything! I’ll try to list: an iron, an ironing board, a microwave oven, absolutely the entire set of dishes (pots, pans), any plates, any bowls, forks, spoons, knives, glasses, cups, glasses, a kettle, a refrigerator, a hairdryer, etc. We bought water from a nearby store, we did not take it from the tap. For those who have a car - parking spaces near the cottages - not a problem - there is.
A beautiful area near each cottage - all in flowers, grapes, greenery.

Special thanks to the gazebo. The gazebo is beyond praise. As I understand it, there are 2 gazebos per cottage (there are 4 rooms in the cottage). We were lucky, the neighbors with whom we kind of shared a gazebo left the next day and it was completely at our disposal. In the gazebo there is a brazier with grills, skewers, a sink with water. Very beautiful decoration - fox skins on the walls, everything is in jugs, plates, etc. There is a light in the gazebo - so it's a great pastime in the evening.
Yes, there is Internet - Wi-Fi, very weak, but you can check the mail. The code from it lay in our bedroom near the mirror. There is a safe. By the way, there were very beautiful paintings on the walls in the room.
Conclusion - our suite corresponded to 4+ stars. I will definitely come again and will recommend to friends. This is really a high level of comfort for the Crimea. Absolutely everything is thought out to the smallest detail.
Translated automatically from Russian. View original
Comments (4) leave a comment
Show other comments …
аватар