ShangriLa 2*– Reviews

Rating 8.310
based on
4 reviews
9.5 Rooms
8.8 Service
8.8 Cleanliness
9.0 Amenities
The complex of cottages for family holidays "ShangriLa" is located in Foros, 50 meters from the sea. On the territory of the complex there are 4 modern two-storey cottages and detached houses (studios). The opening date of the complex is 2007.More →
 •  traveled 13 years ago
Rating 8.0
Before often traveled to the Crimea. The last time was in 2006. I was horrified by the price-quality ratio and swore off more rides. But… this year we decided to go to the Crimea. Initially I wanted to Foros, because I was there many times and I like this town. Very very! I rummaged through a bunch of the Internet and settled on Shangril. … More ▾ Before often traveled to the Crimea. The last time was in 2006. I was horrified by the price-quality ratio and swore off more rides. But… this year we decided to go to the Crimea. Initially I wanted to Foros, because I was there many times and I like this town. Very very! I rummaged through a bunch of the Internet and settled on Shangril. We took a 3-room suite with a terrace, as there were four of us. Booked 1 month in advance. All without problems.
And now about the hotel itself. In fact, this is a complex of cottages, each of which stands on its own plot, enclosed by a fence. They seem to be all together, but at the same time they are all separate. The suite was great! I was immediately pleasantly surprised - I honestly expected the worst. A small terrace with a magical view of the Foros Church (it is illuminated at night - incomparably beautiful! ). On the terrace there are 2 wooden chairs and a table. The room has 2 bedrooms with sea views, shower-toilet and kitchen-living room. Our bedroom was a corner one - it has 2 windows, one on the sea, the other on the street. All rooms are different colors. Our bedroom was in shades of blue, the 2nd bedroom was in peach, the kitchen-living room was in shades of green. The bedrooms have TVs with many channels (Russian, Ukrainian) and air conditioners. The room has everything to live! Everything! I’ll try to list: an iron, an ironing board, a microwave oven, absolutely the entire set of dishes (pots, pans), any plates, any bowls, forks, spoons, knives, glasses, cups, glasses, a kettle, a refrigerator, a hairdryer, etc. We bought water from a nearby store, we did not take it from the tap. For those who have a car - parking spaces near the cottages - not a problem - there is.
A beautiful area near each cottage - all in flowers, grapes, greenery.
Special thanks to the gazebo. The gazebo is beyond praise. As I understand it, there are 2 gazebos per cottage (there are 4 rooms in the cottage). We were lucky, the neighbors with whom we kind of shared a gazebo left the next day and it was completely at our disposal. In the gazebo there is a brazier with grills, skewers, a sink with water. Very beautiful decoration - fox skins on the walls, everything is in jugs, plates, etc. There is a light in the gazebo - so it's a great pastime in the evening.
Yes, there is Internet - Wi-Fi, very weak, but you can check the mail. The code from it lay in our bedroom near the mirror. There is a safe. By the way, there were very beautiful paintings on the walls in the room.
Conclusion - our suite corresponded to 4+ stars. I will definitely come again and will recommend to friends. This is really a high level of comfort for the Crimea. Absolutely everything is thought out to the smallest detail.
 •  traveled 13 years ago
Rating 8.0
The hotel is of a very high standard. Liked almost everything. Everything is well thought out, down to the smallest detail. The rooms are new, fresh and tidy. Beautiful and well-groomed territory, but small. It is understandable, Crimea, the land is expensive. The beach is urban, common and, therefore, no longer as well-groomed as a hotel. … More ▾ The hotel is of a very high standard. Liked almost everything. Everything is well thought out, down to the smallest detail. The rooms are new, fresh and tidy. Beautiful and well-groomed territory, but small. It is understandable, Crimea, the land is expensive. The beach is urban, common and, therefore, no longer as well-groomed as a hotel. Good places closer to the sea had to be occupied from 7 in the morning. Waste was not always taken out. There are no showers or toilets on the beach. The situation is the same on other beaches. "once the wind brought very cold water (about 12 degrees) and then the day (or even several) disappeared. In general, the hotel is a solid 5, and the beach is a C grade.
 •  traveled 13 years ago
Rating 9.0
I was very surprised by the apartments: clean, new furniture, everything you need, and even more, is in the room. Full built-in kitchen with everything you need for cooking (lots of new utensils). The level exceeded our expectations, especially in the Crimea : ) The territory is very green, well-groomed, beautiful. … More ▾ I was very surprised by the apartments: clean, new furniture, everything you need, and even more, is in the room. Full built-in kitchen with everything you need for cooking (lots of new utensils). The level exceeded our expectations, especially in the Crimea : ) The territory is very green, well-groomed, beautiful. Everything that is stated on the site really exists. True, there is one minus: sometimes it is noisy, as many people come with children. There are 2 pools, but they were constantly cold (22-24), for very small children it will not work. The nearest beach is a 5-minute walk, and we liked it the most of all Foros.
There are many cafes and restaurants in foros, but do not expect high cuisine anywhere. Even the most elementary "Greek salad" is poorly made. Prices for restaurants, as in Kiev.
There are markets and shops with everything you need. There is no supermarket, you have to go to Sevastopol. Everything we needed, we bought in Foros and did not go anywhere.
 •  traveled 15 years ago
Rating 8.0
I want to share my impressions about the rest in FOROS. The town is pleasant, clean, calm. The water is like a mirror reflection. Not far from the coast I saw many dolphins playing with schools of fish. I liked FOROS because everything is not intrusive, the whole town is buried in old, majestic, mostly coniferous trees. … More ▾ I want to share my impressions about the rest in FOROS. The town is pleasant, clean, calm. The water is like a mirror reflection. Not far from the coast I saw many dolphins playing with schools of fish. I liked FOROS because everything is not intrusive, the whole town is buried in old, majestic, mostly coniferous trees. The sanatorium park is the highlight of Foros.
Now I will write about the hotel. Shangrila is just a surprise in our time. Everything is so homely, clean, beautiful, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, especially those who came to rest with their families and children - the rating of the hotel is BIG 5. We will definitely try to come to you in the summer. I also heard the same wish from my friends who had already rested in this wonderful hotel.
Thank you Shangrila!
Sincerely, Inna.

fool everyone and everywhere. for such grandmas that the plotish type for the rest.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
HOTEL EXPERTS
Representative hotels
‹ Hotel ShangriLa 2*
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

Комплекс коттеджей для семейного отдыха “ShangriLa” расположен в Форосе, в 50 метрах от моря. На территории комплекса разместились 4 современных двухэтажных коттеджа и отдельно стоящие домики (номера-студио). Дата открытия комплекса 2007 год.

Description of the beach Пляжи в Форосе : галька и морской камень. Ближний пляж - 30 метров, дальние пляжи до 100 метров.
In a hotel

Открытый бассейн, русская дровяная банька, летние души, шезлонги.

Description of rooms

Сдаются коттеджи поэтажно. Каждый этаж независим друг от друга. Вход на этажи со двора. Из номеров открывается живописная панорама Форосской бухты и крымских гор с храмом Воскресения. Дворики разделяют декоративные ограждения, деревянные беседки,

оборудованные диванчиками, мангалами для приготовления шашлыка, плова, рыбы–гриль.

In the rooms

кондиционеры

холодильник

микроволновая печь

гладильная доска

газовая плита

The address АРК, пгт. Форос, ул. Терлецкого 18
Phones: +38 (067) 5012606 - Ирина
FAQ