based on
6 reviews
№6 in the hotel rating Foros
8.3 Rooms
8.7 Service
9.0 Cleanliness
8.0 Food
8.7 Amenities
Tourist and health complex "Zhukovka" is located on the southern coast of Crimea in the village. Park, 5 km from the village. Foros in the picturesque park Kuchuk-Koy. The landscape park with an area of ​​6 hectares was created in two small estates of the patron and collector Ya.E. Zhukovsky and the doctor P.I. Karpov. Peacocks roam freely on the territory of the complex.More →
 •  traveled 14 years ago
Rating 7.0
Arrived from Zhukovka yesterday. As always, the park and the beaches are magnificent, the water is clean 26-27 gr yesterday-30 gr. By the way, because of the section of Zhukovka, the beaches are half empty (at 10 in the morning there were still places on the first line from the sea) The bulk of vacationers from above from the village and visitors by car. … More ▾ Arrived from Zhukovka yesterday. As always, the park and the beaches are magnificent, the water is clean 26-27 gr yesterday-30 gr. By the way, because of the section of Zhukovka, the beaches are half empty (at 10 in the morning there were still places on the first line from the sea) The bulk of vacationers from above from the village and visitors by car. Now the negative. Feeding has become worse - these sauces are annoying in all dishes, they still give half a liter of mineral water for lunch. The worst thing is that private cars drive around the park and the embankment. DO NOT believe that these are merchants from the embankment, I myself saw that any cars were allowed for money. This has never happened in Zhukovka. On Sunday, right on the beaches, kebabs were fried and fish soup was cooked, they smoke and drink. Beloved Zhukovka is homeless before our eyes. They say that they are working for the last season (another oligarch laid his eyes) South Coast is no longer for ordinary people
 •  traveled 14 years ago
Rating 9.0
We decided to plan our vacation this year in advance, we looked for reviews, I’ll say right away that it’s about 90 percent of the reviews about Zhukovka TOK are true, the complex is really located in a park area, and really most of the park was bought out and fenced to this, my family and I were ready in advance, most of the buildings were also bought out, but no one lives there as a result, we have huge and EMPTY beaches completely at our disposal, which in principle is not realistic for Crimea in the summer. … More ▾ We decided to plan our vacation this year in advance, we looked for reviews, I’ll say right away that it’s about 90 percent of the reviews about Zhukovka TOK are true, the complex is really located in a park area, and really most of the park was bought out and fenced to this, my family and I were ready in advance, most of the buildings were also bought out, but no one lives there as a result, we have huge and EMPTY beaches completely at our disposal, which in principle is not realistic for Crimea in the summer. Vacationers were only boarding houses, since the private sector is located high from the sea and people are reluctant to settle there, so the remaining territory of the park was enough for everyone and at first when we arrived I was a little perplexed, but where are the people?!?
Now about the place where we lived, it was building 19, after repair, the conditions are normal, the bedding and towels are new, not washed out, the furniture is not expensive but new, they cleaned regularly and cleanly, for which special thanks to the maids Galya and Claudia Ivanovna, the building itself is cozy 3- x storey, some kind of home. I would like to note the food in the boarding house, oh, very plentiful and varied, fruits and pastries every day, the dining room is excellent, the kitchen is not visible, respectively, smells, only from already cooked food, air conditioners work, waiters serve.
The peculiarity of this place is the absence of noisy entertainment and entertainment in general, but we went to sleep and my husband and 8-year-old daughters and I liked everything, the sea is clean, not polluted by numerous vacationers, my girl swam, and I was not afraid, since I I saw and even heard that, in principle, it’s new for me, usually in the Crimea, because of the abundance of people on the beach, you can’t hear your own voice, and the child has to be constantly monitored, standing nearby, and here expanse, on the beach nearby within a radius of 3-4 meters, no one, husband and neighbor caught huge crabs, rapans and other marine animals. Air...no words, just dizziness.
In general, the conclusion: I am completely satisfied with the rest of 2010, which I wish you with all my heart!! !
 •  traveled 16 years ago
Rating 8.0
Очень красивая природа, отличное питание, ухоженная территория, чистый пляж --- в общем все отлично … More ▾ Очень красивая природа, отличное питание, ухоженная территория, чистый пляж --- в общем все отлично
Вид на горы Пляж Ресторан на пляже Цикады
 •  traveled 16 years ago
Rating 8.0
I have a rest in Zhukovka for the fifth year in a row, but not in a boarding house, but we rent an apartment in the village just above the boarding house. But I know a lot about the boarding house and naturally the more expensive the room, the better it is! This is really a paradise, one of the few places in the Crimea where you can relax. … More ▾ I have a rest in Zhukovka for the fifth year in a row, but not in a boarding house, but we rent an apartment in the village just above the boarding house. But I know a lot about the boarding house and naturally the more expensive the room, the better it is!
This is really a paradise, one of the few places in the Crimea where you can relax. A beautiful well-groomed park on the territory of the boarding house, unfortunately there are no peacocks anymore. The sea is very clean, there are a lot of beaches and they are all cleaned, and they are separated not by buoys, but by buns (breakwaters) from which you can dive. As for the free toilets, they are much cleaner than those that cost 2 UAH in the same Koktebel.
Getting out of Zhukovka is real, but you need to walk up to the highway for 15-20 minutes.
At the expense of leisure, here whoever likes what. on the territory there is a cinema hall, tennis courts, a pleasant phyto-bar, a disco (not very good), a restaurant and a disco bar on the shore, there is not a bad store. Minus there is no pharmacy, there is a first-aid post, but it is better to take a minimal first-aid kit with you.
I have never seen a better place in Crimea!! !
Вид на море Море. Вид с поселка когда-то они были море пансионат пансионат Вид на море Вид на горы
 •  traveled 16 years ago
Rating 8.0
Traveled with my husband in June 2008. I wanted a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I will say right away that the reality corresponded to expectations! We bought tickets through a travel agency, but upon arrival we learned that if you buy directly, you save 5% of the cost. The boarding house "Zhukovka" has its own website, if you try you can find it. … More ▾ Traveled with my husband in June 2008.
I wanted a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I will say right away that the reality corresponded to expectations!
We bought tickets through a travel agency, but upon arrival we learned that if you buy directly, you save 5% of the cost. The boarding house "Zhukovka" has its own website, if you try you can find it.
The apartments are of various conditions and for different pockets, there are recently renovated luxury apartments, everything you need for living is available - dishes, bedding, towels, cleaning every day. Awesome sea view from the balcony (there are rooms without balconies).
Meals: every day, something new and fresh. It is issued in portions, which are simply unrealistic to eat. Don't expect a buffet and some frills, but the first, second, dessert + campon) are there for lunch. By the way, if you go on an excursion, they give out rations.
Now about the rest itself: A huge park, it is especially cool to walk in the evening and admire the seascape. Lots of shops. Didn't see peacocks
A very large beach, if you walk a little to the side, you will lie on the shore yourself, there will be no one nearby. Rules in early June, the sea is cold (((
Many excursions and boat trips, tickets can be bought on the territory of the boarding house.
It is a pity that there are no medical procedures.
In 2009, I asked the price, the cost was raised despite the crisis (. Therefore, I had to rent housing from local residents, but I went there to Zhukovka. Because I like it here))
 •  traveled 17 years ago
Rating 3.0
We lived in standard rooms (building 13) Rooms without a balcony and air conditioning. Since there was no heat, we could do without air conditioning. But if you relax in the summer months, you can die from the heat in this room. Linen was changed twice a week, upon arrival, they gave out a tiny bar of soap and a roll of toilet paper (you might think this will last for two weeks) when asked to give an air freshener, it was said that it was not allowed for those living in standard rooms. … More ▾ We lived in standard rooms (building 13) Rooms without a balcony and air conditioning. Since there was no heat, we could do without air conditioning. But if you relax in the summer months, you can die from the heat in this room. Linen was changed twice a week, upon arrival, they gave out a tiny bar of soap and a roll of toilet paper (you might think this will last for two weeks) when asked to give an air freshener, it was said that it was not allowed for those living in standard rooms. Fortunately, there is a store on site and we bought everything.
But the worst thing was that they were bugs crawling on the walls. They look like cockroaches, only much larger and with more legs. As it turned out later, these are cicadas, they don’t seem to bite. But anyway, when my husband saw them, he said that we will sleep with light, and in general they say, sleep in the afternoon. The room was cleaned very rarely, the room was wet cleaned once, the floor was covered with a carpet, and it seems that it is not cleaned at all, and the corpses of cicadas are lying around.
More about feeding: they usually fed, there was no variety, though not bad pastries. When we went on an excursion, they gave dry rations (for lunch and dinner) the most minimal set: pate, two sandwiches with sausage, tomato, small juice.
Further, the beach: Perhaps a big plus, it's a clear sea, at first there weren't many people on the beach, but then there was a check-in, and it wasn't crowded, just like in Sochi. The beach is not comfortable, it is divided into parts by buoys. There are prehistoric changing cabins and toilet (free and you know which one).
More about leisure: you can buy excursions and that’s all. There is a cafe on the territory plus another one on the beach. It’s not realistic to get out of Zhukovka without a car, you have to go to the track, and this is quite a decent distance up the mountain and wait for a minibus that runs every twenty minutes. Guys with cars are on duty on the territory and at an agreed price they can give you a ride anywhere.
Bottom line: we had a rest, in principle, normally, only we were not lucky with the weather, four days were good and then, a storm, rain, and the sea became just icy. Conclusion: we were in the Crimea for the first and last time, we won’t go to Zhukovka again for sure!

No questions
yet
Ask a question about the hotel
to experts and get answers
in the next few hours.
HOTEL EXPERTS
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

Туристско-оздоровительный комплекс «Жуковка» находится на Южном берегу Крыма в пос. Парковое, в 5 км от пос. Форос в живописном парке Кучук-Кой. Ландшафтный парк площадью 6 га создавался в двух небольших имениях мецената и коллекционера Я.Е.Жуковского и врача П.И.Карпова. На территории комплекса свободно гуляют павлины.

Description of the beach Галечный, оборудованный (навесы, лежаки), в 150 м от корпусов, перепад высоты около 15 м. Дорога к пляжу - по парку. Протяженность пляжной зоны – 750 м, есть детская площадка на пляже, водные развлечения.
In a hotel

Ресторан, топлес-бар, фитобар, волейбольная площадка, площадка для бадминтона, теннисный корт, настольный теннис, бильярд, массажный салон, кинозал (стерео), экскурсионное бюро, детская комната, охраняемая автостоянка.

Description of rooms

2-х, 3-х этажные корпуса коттеджного типа:

• 2-х местные номера со всеми удобствами (душ, туалет, умывальник), телевизором, холодильником, балконом; номера категории «А» - дополнительные места не устанавливаются, категории «В» - с дополнительным местом.

• 2-х местные 2-комнатные номера «люкс» со всеми удобствами (душ, туалет, умывальник), телевизором, холодильником, кондиционером, балконом.

Во всех номерах есть холодильник, телевизор, балкон.

In the rooms

спутниковое ТВ, холодильник, туалет, умывальник, душевая кабинка, балкон

The address ул. Парковое шоссе, 12, пос. Парковое, г. Ялта
Phones: +38 (0654) 24-90-32
+38 (0654) 24-90-95
FAQ