Great place for a relaxing family holiday

Written: 19 january 2010
Travel time: 1 — 15 june 2008
Who does the author recommend the hotel to?: For a relaxing holiday; For families with children
Your rating of this hotel:
from 10
Hotel ratings by criteria:
Rooms: 8.0
Service: 9.0
Cleanliness: 9.0
Food: 8.0
Amenities: 10.0
Traveled with my husband in June 2008.
I wanted a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I will say right away that the reality corresponded to expectations!
We bought tickets through a travel agency, but upon arrival we learned that if you buy directly, you save 5% of the cost. The boarding house "Zhukovka" has its own website, if you try you can find it.
The apartments are of various conditions and for different pockets, there are recently renovated luxury apartments, everything you need for living is available - dishes, bedding, towels, cleaning every day. Awesome sea view from the balcony (there are rooms without balconies).
Meals: every day, something new and fresh. It is issued in portions, which are simply unrealistic to eat. Don't expect a buffet and some frills, but the first, second, dessert + campon) are there for lunch. By the way, if you go on an excursion, they give out rations.

Now about the rest itself: A huge park, it is especially cool to walk in the evening and admire the seascape. Lots of shops. Didn't see peacocks
A very large beach, if you walk a little to the side, you will lie on the shore yourself, there will be no one nearby. Rules in early June, the sea is cold (((
Many excursions and boat trips, tickets can be bought on the territory of the boarding house.
It is a pity that there are no medical procedures.
In 2009, I asked the price, the cost was raised despite the crisis (. Therefore, I had to rent housing from local residents, but I went there to Zhukovka. Because I like it here))
Translated automatically from Russian. View original
Comments (1) leave a comment
Show other comments …
аватар