Not disappointed hopes

Written: 4 august 2010
Travel time: 14 — 26 june 2010
Who does the author recommend the hotel to?: For a relaxing holiday; For families with children
Your rating of this hotel:
from 10
Hotel ratings by criteria:
Rooms: 9.0
Service: 9.0
Cleanliness: 9.0
Food: 9.0
Amenities: 8.0
We decided to plan our vacation this year in advance, we looked for reviews, I’ll say right away that it’s about 90 percent of the reviews about Zhukovka TOK are true, the complex is really located in a park area, and really most of the park was bought out and fenced to this, my family and I were ready in advance, most of the buildings were also bought out, but no one lives there as a result, we have huge and EMPTY beaches completely at our disposal, which in principle is not realistic for Crimea in the summer. Vacationers were only boarding houses, since the private sector is located high from the sea and people are reluctant to settle there, so the remaining territory of the park was enough for everyone and at first when we arrived I was a little perplexed, but where are the people?!?
Now about the place where we lived, it was building 19, after repair, the conditions are normal, the bedding and towels are new, not washed out, the furniture is not expensive but new, they cleaned regularly and cleanly, for which special thanks to the maids Galya and Claudia Ivanovna, the building itself is cozy 3- x storey, some kind of home. I would like to note the food in the boarding house, oh, very plentiful and varied, fruits and pastries every day, the dining room is excellent, the kitchen is not visible, respectively, smells, only from already cooked food, air conditioners work, waiters serve.
The peculiarity of this place is the absence of noisy entertainment and entertainment in general, but we went to sleep and my husband and 8-year-old daughters and I liked everything, the sea is clean, not polluted by numerous vacationers, my girl swam, and I was not afraid, since I I saw and even heard that, in principle, it’s new for me, usually in the Crimea, because of the abundance of people on the beach, you can’t hear your own voice, and the child has to be constantly monitored, standing nearby, and here expanse, on the beach nearby within a radius of 3-4 meters, no one, husband and neighbor caught huge crabs, rapans and other marine animals. Air...no words, just dizziness.

In general, the conclusion: I am completely satisfied with the rest of 2010, which I wish you with all my heart!! !
Translated automatically from Russian. View original