Beautiful place

Written: 27 july 2008
Travel time: 28 july — 4 august 2008
Your rating of this hotel:
from 10
Hotel ratings by criteria:
I have a rest in Zhukovka for the fifth year in a row, but not in a boarding house, but we rent an apartment in the village just above the boarding house. But I know a lot about the boarding house and naturally the more expensive the room, the better it is!
This is really a paradise, one of the few places in the Crimea where you can relax. A beautiful well-groomed park on the territory of the boarding house, unfortunately there are no peacocks anymore. The sea is very clean, there are a lot of beaches and they are all cleaned, and they are separated not by buoys, but by buns (breakwaters) from which you can dive. As for the free toilets, they are much cleaner than those that cost 2 UAH in the same Koktebel.
Getting out of Zhukovka is real, but you need to walk up to the highway for 15-20 minutes.
At the expense of leisure, here whoever likes what. on the territory there is a cinema hall, tennis courts, a pleasant phyto-bar, a disco (not very good), a restaurant and a disco bar on the shore, there is not a bad store. Minus there is no pharmacy, there is a first-aid post, but it is better to take a minimal first-aid kit with you.
I have never seen a better place in Crimea!! !
Translated automatically from Russian. View original