9.3 Rooms
9.0 Service
9.6 Cleanliness
9.3 Food
8.8 Amenities
“Villa Foros” is located on Cape Foros.More →
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 8.0
I want to leave my little review about the rest, I hope it will be useful. Pros. Clean rooms, friendly front desk staff. Special thanks to the restaurant staff for their attentiveness and hospitality, and to the chef for delicious food. We would like a greater variety of dishes on the menu, we were not lucky yet, the grill man did not work, so we did not manage to try his famous kebabs. … More ▾ I want to leave my little review about the rest, I hope it will be useful.
Pros.
Clean rooms, friendly front desk staff. Special thanks to the restaurant staff for their attentiveness and hospitality, and to the chef for delicious food. We would like a greater variety of dishes on the menu, we were not lucky yet, the grill man did not work, so we did not manage to try his famous kebabs. The hotel has a homely atmosphere, it also helps to relax and unwind. Clean heated pool.
Minuses.
Poor soundproofing of the rooms, it is practically non-existent. Balconies are a separate issue. If you like evening balcony gatherings with a glass of wine and long conversations with your loved one, then you are in a different place. on the neighbors. Yes, and you need to constantly draw the curtains so as not to feel like a participant in the show "Behind the Glass". Hostel in one word.
There is no wifi in the rooms.
And it’s absolutely no good that during the week of our stay they never changed the bed!
Despite the shortcomings, we liked the rest and we wish Ville Foros and her staff prosperity!
P. S. Thanks for the delicious fried butter!
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 9.0
Pros: First of all, the location is a slope overgrown with juniper, other conifers and oak. Don't breathe! Further - calm - far from the sea, so quiet, parking without problems. Next - the view from the balcony - you can't imagine better - the church, mountains and the sea. As for the hotel itself: clean, comfortable, everything you need is there. … More ▾ Pros: First of all, the location is a slope overgrown with juniper, other conifers and oak. Don't breathe! Further - calm - far from the sea, so quiet, parking without problems. Next - the view from the balcony - you can't imagine better - the church, mountains and the sea. As for the hotel itself: clean, comfortable, everything you need is there. The staff is attentive and polite. We lived in a separate house - we liked it very much: at the level of a good 3.4 stars. hotels. The house is completely wooden, which adds a special comfort. The air conditioner is located in a smart way - around the corner - does not blow in the head. I liked the restaurant: the prices are adequate, the choice of dishes is small, but everything is very tasty and fresh. I liked that the prices for wines are in a rather narrow price range - there are no fears of accidentally ordering super-expensive wine. There is a separate gazebo in a very cozy place - we celebrated our friend's birthday there - everyone really liked it. Separate respect to the cooks for the rack of lamb on the grill - beyond praise! Desserts include fondant and Mojito ice cream. The main thing is to keep the level, and the hotel will be in stable demand.
Cons: Far from the sea downhill. But this can hardly be called a disadvantage - there are a lot of advantages on the side of the mountain, which I described above. Of course, it would not hurt to mark the path to the sea (this is not a question for Villa Foros, of course). Otherwise, semi-secret stairs hidden between buildings can simply be overlooked. But it's all trifles.
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 10.0
I want to share with everyone our great vacation!! ! Stayed with my daughter, everyone loved it. The main thing is that the stereotype about the "Crimean rest" has been broken. Very beautiful and well-groomed territory of the hotel, thoughtful and clean rooms (we had a sea view and a large balcony), delicious cuisine, they take a small bus to the beach. … More ▾ I want to share with everyone our great vacation!! ! Stayed with my daughter, everyone loved it. The main thing is that the stereotype about the "Crimean rest" has been broken. Very beautiful and well-groomed territory of the hotel, thoughtful and clean rooms (we had a sea view and a large balcony), delicious cuisine, they take a small bus to the beach. Welcoming and friendly staff. I really rested my soul, nothing bothered me. Thank you very much! We will definitely be back! !
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 10.0
Good evening! It is a tradition in our family to spend the May holidays in the Crimea, and this time we decided to relax at Villa Foros. Before ordering, we naturally got acquainted with the reviews of vacationers, plus we are well versed in Foros and, in principle, knew where the hotel was located. Gentlemen, I will tell you this, Villa Foros is an island of service and quality service, against the backdrop of the bulk of the so-called. … More ▾ Good evening! It is a tradition in our family to spend the May holidays in the Crimea, and this time we decided to relax at Villa Foros. Before ordering, we naturally got acquainted with the reviews of vacationers, plus we are well versed in Foros and, in principle, knew where the hotel was located. Gentlemen, I will tell you this, Villa Foros is an island of service and quality service, against the backdrop of the bulk of the so-called. Crimean service is an oasis!! ! Since our third member of the family, chocolate Labrador Chavez, was resting with us, we chose a wooden log house for accommodation, located on the highest point of the territory with a gorgeous view of the sea, plus this allowed us to leave the hotel through the second exit directly into the juniper grove disturbing other vacationers. Cleaning was daily, snow-white linen of excellent quality, mattresses and pillows are comfortable, everywhere the right approach to business was felt in everything, including even such trifles as washing powder in the room . . The room had everything - dishes, glasses for wine, appliances, good a teapot and other things . . As for the restaurant, in my opinion, one of the best places in the area: a collection of French wines is smartly selected, a barbecue man - five plus - be sure to try the kebab performed by him. Desserts are great! Bavarian cream, fondant, homemade Mojito ice cream . . We enjoyed everything . . We just caught the Easter celebration, so they specially baked pastries for the guests and put them in baskets along with colored eggs - it was very pleasant and touching . . About the pool I can’t say anything, because we didn’t use it, we prefer even at this time of the year to plunge into the cold, but still the sea, but we solved this problem easily and with pleasure, knowing all the local trails, we went swimming on a wild beach located in front of Tesseli’s cottages . . There a chic wild beach with small pebbles, although in summer this place is occupied by tent campers, but in May there is beauty. In general, we were very surprised and pleased, we have long reconciled that, with all the beauty of the Crimea, the lack of service is inevitable, but this time we were lucky!! ! Now, in thought, a car tour to Bulgaria was planned for June, but something tells me that we will return to Foros again...
P. S. Earlier, I posted my review in one of the comments to this hotel, and now I registered from my home computer and wrote on my own behalf. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer.
‹ Hotel Villa Foros 3*
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 8.0
… More ▾
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 9.0
I stayed at this hotel in New York with friends. Rest was very good. There are no comments on the service, all the hotel staff work great, they do everything on time and without comment. Everyone is friendly and welcoming, it seems that they guess your desires. Our room was good, everything is clean, new, bed linen without a single spot, towels are 2 times more than people. … More ▾ I stayed at this hotel in New York with friends.
Rest was very good.
There are no comments on the service, all the hotel staff work great, they do everything on time and without comment.
Everyone is friendly and welcoming, it seems that they guess your desires. Our room was good, everything is clean, new, bed linen without a single spot, towels are 2 times more than people. in the room.
I really liked the NG banquet, the dishes just melted in your mouth.
Very beautiful and well maintained area. Beautiful views from the rooms to the sea, and from the playground.
I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to escape from the noisy metropolis and relax their souls.
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 8.0
We stayed at the hotel with a large group. It was the most active holiday ever. The beach, water aerobics in the pool, tennis lessons, which, at our request, were organized by the director of "Villa Foros" on the courts of the neighboring sanatorium. And also fishing on a boat with an incredible catch of horse mackerel and haddock (I have never tasted such delicious fish anywhere !!! ), when dolphins showed a real "show" and accompanied our boat for almost the entire trip. … More ▾ We stayed at the hotel with a large group. It was the most active holiday ever. The beach, water aerobics in the pool, tennis lessons, which, at our request, were organized by the director of "Villa Foros" on the courts of the neighboring sanatorium. And also fishing on a boat with an incredible catch of horse mackerel and haddock (I have never tasted such delicious fish anywhere !!! ), when dolphins showed a real "show" and accompanied our boat for almost the entire trip. Special thanks to the chefs of the "Villa Foros" restaurant, who pleased us with really delicious cuisine. The Italian chef Paolo was especially surprising - bouillabaisse tomato soup with seafood, pasta with pesto sauce and an absolute hit - hot chocolate fondant with ice cream for dessert!
буйабес рыбалка уроки тениса аквааэробика
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 7.0
Good day to all! Our vacation in 2012 was held in Foros. I was looking for a place to stay for a long time, in the end I chose the villa "Foros". The first thing I want to convey to everyone is that the villa is actually far from the sea. Whatever the administrators say there, no matter what customized reviews you read - whatever one may say, far. … More ▾ Good day to all! Our vacation in 2012 was held in Foros. I was looking for a place to stay for a long time, in the end I chose the villa "Foros". The first thing I want to convey to everyone is that the villa is actually far from the sea. Whatever the administrators say there, no matter what customized reviews you read - whatever one may say, far. Not only is it far, so you need to go either along a dusty road or steeply down the outskirts, which are ruined steps. What they write about the park through which you get to the sea - yes, it is there, but they don’t write that this is the final stretch of the road....but you still need to get to it. When you go down, it’s still nothing, but when you need to go up....And now imagine that in the evening you wanted to go out for a walk in the city....what nooks and crannies will you have to return to the hotel, and even at night. There is only one way out - either go by car, which automatically does not allow the driver to feel all the delights of relaxation, or call a taxi, which is expensive in Foros, and not get through yet.
Further, a separate conversation is the beach. There is no private beach near the villa "Foros", yes, they used to rent the beach of the Terletsky boarding house, but now it is available to absolutely everyone, there are no free sunbeds, a shower and toilet for 5 and 3 hryvnias, respectively, for all vacationers.
There really is a famous delivery to the sea, but it is extremely inconvenient, firstly, that you are tied to a certain time, as they are taken and picked up on schedule, and secondly....it’s not very pleasant to drive in a hot car full of strangers. In addition, I heard stories from guests that they might forget about you altogether, and you will get there yourself.
Now about the hotel itself and the Italian restaurant. In general, it is very convenient that right at the hotel there is a place where you can sit and eat quietly. Pleasant waiters work there, but SO slow, at first we could not understand what was wrong, but then we got used to it and ordered food in advance for some time. They say that this is an Italian restaurant... well, you definitely can’t call this cuisine Italian, the chef, let’s face it, does absolutely ordinary things, and under the brand that he himself is from Italy, the food is also called Italian. I tried almost everything: meat, pizza, and spaghetti, and seafood, and even potato pancakes - the level of an average cafe with good serving cutlery and beautiful dishes, but no more. But in order not to seem completely critical, it is worth noting that their fandan is excellent.
That's what I can't complain about, so it's the hotel - clean, all around greenery, playground, gazebo, swimming pool. Here is the pool - we can say that he kept us in this villa. True, they didn’t clean it every day, from time to time there appeared leaves and insects floating in the water, but it’s normal. The children were delighted.
And finally the hotel itself: cleaning every day, linen change - no complaints, clean towels were always added.
Summary: it is good to relax in this hotel in the off-season, when you do not need to go to the sea, when you spend most of your time in the hotel itself, the May or autumn holidays are ideal. In the summer, it is better to find something closer to the sea, otherwise the rest will be overshadowed by a headache "how to get there and how to get back. "
… More ▾
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 10.0
It smells of juniper, my head is already spinning, the sauna is just super, the kitchen is licking your fingers, the rooms and the views from them are just a dream, the staff is courteous and I don’t know what to complain about at all....on May only go there !!!!!!! ! … More ▾ It smells of juniper, my head is already spinning, the sauna is just super, the kitchen is licking your fingers, the rooms and the views from them are just a dream, the staff is courteous and I don’t know what to complain about at all....on May only go there !!!!!!! !
Show more »

It is interesting to know the cost of at least a few dishes from me for this period.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
What is a cottage?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
at Villa Foros from 20-01 to 5-09 11 g for 2 persons
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Can you tell me, please, how much is a double room of the standard category, or a junior suite? What is included in the price? Thank you!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
HOTEL EXPERTS
Representative hotels
‹ Hotel Villa Foros 3*
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

“Вилла Форос” расположена на мысе Форос.

Location 400 метров от моря.
Beach
  • private beach
In a hotel

Бесплатно: охраняемая парковка (круглосуточно); открытый подогреваемый басейн и шезлонги; круглосуточное снабжение холодной и горячей водой; доступ к скоростному интернету (wi-fi).

Платно: стирка, глажка; трансфер; румсервис.

• restaurant
  • open pool
  • parking  FREE 
  • free wi-fi
  • laundry
For kids Детская площадка, детский кинозал.
  • playground
Entertainment and sports Сауна.
  • organization of excursions
Description of rooms

16 номеров.

In the rooms

Cанузел, душевая кабинка; электросушка; отдельный кондиционер; жк-телевизор и спутниковое телевидение; холодильник; минибар; сейф; фен; халаты и 2 набора полотенец (банное, пляжное, для ног); гигиенический набор (тапочки, шампунь, ополаскиватель, зубная паста и т.д.). Уборка номера по требованию; смена белья по требованию.

The address Форос, ул. Северная, 20
Phones: +38 (050) 960-45-36
+38 (0654) 25-25-25
FAQ
Какой пляж у отеля?
У отеля собственный
Какие развлечения есть в отеле?
В отеле присутствует организация экскурсий, упрощает выбор и дает советы специалист по туризму.
Какие возможности для детей есть в отеле?
Отель располагает детской площадкой с горкой и качелями.