notified of the issue

Related question «Hotel selection»
Cottage
What is a cottage?
Translated automatically from Russian. View original
Subscribe
4 subscribers  • asked 2012-05-2012 years ago
Answers  •  13
This is a two-story detached building made of wood with a gorgeous view of the sea and the Foros Church of the Resurrection of Christ with a separate entrance and a private balcony! Recommend!
Great - we just got a notification, and Khersones is right there! I will only add to the commentary that the cottages are equipped with everything necessary for independent living (unlike rooms with fully equipped kitchens, washing machines)
I am interested in how many rooms there are and what is in them, if there is a possibility of a photo.
Just in case, links to archives with photos:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49113952/%D0%A4%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%84%D0%B8 %D0%B8%20%D0%B8%20%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D1%8B/%D0%9F% D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D1%8B.rar
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49113952/%D0%A4%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%84%D0%B8 %D0%B8%20%D0%B8%20%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D1%8B/%D0%9A% D0%BE%D1%82%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B8.rar

If you have any other questions, call, write - always happy to help.
tel.: +38 0970 88 55 88
tel.: +38 066 080 78 87
fax.: +38 0654 25 25 25
e-mail: [email protected]
http://villa-foros.com.ua
photos are not opening (((We would like to have two bedrooms: one with a double bed, the other with two single beds.
knopochka_77, send your e-mail - it's not convenient for you to send files...
The cottage has a double bed + double sofa bed in the walk-through room.
no, it's not convenient ... we have children of different sexes 8 and 13 years old
in a large cottage there is also a folding bed - just your case for children of different sexes.
write - [email protected]
if heterosexual children of this age, then in your case a large cottage is just what you need ... there are, as it were, two rooms. I saw everything personally, but it didn’t work out to live there - I hope it will work out in September. In addition, one of the important criteria for me was that they are completely new ... roughly speaking, they were only put into operation in winter.
Khersones, thanks for the help!
Your name is Igor, if I'm not mistaken?
Wrong))) Alexey! Sportbikers from Dnepropetrovsk. We just visited with you. May 18-20. You can see everything on the avatar))) We are going to visit you again in September
GREAT!
I confused you with our guest from Kherson (I myself am from Kherson, and probably for this reason, I read your avatar as Kherson, and not Kherson S). I confess I didn’t know that on this site avatars and information can be viewed - I would have known right away)))
Thank you for your feedback!
Alexey, we are waiting for you before September!
Answer other questions about Villa Foros 3*
Add photo
Photo uploaded
All questions
UAE
more