based on
6 reviews
№5 in the hotel rating Foros
8.5 Rooms
7.7 Service
7.2 Cleanliness
7.2 Food
5.5 Amenities
The recreation complex "Kalendy" offers to relax in the very center of the Baydarskaya valley at the foot of the main Crimean ridge in the village of Podgornoye.More →
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 8.0
A good recreation center, my husband and I lived in a Eurocottage for 300 UAH. The room is clean, one large double bed, one large closet and one linen, bedside table, table near the mirror and two wooden chairs, TV. The curtains are beautiful, they give the room coziness, there is no covering on the floor, but the laminate seemed to be heated. … More ▾ A good recreation center, my husband and I lived in a Eurocottage for 300 UAH. The room is clean, one large double bed, one large closet and one linen, bedside table, table near the mirror and two wooden chairs, TV. The curtains are beautiful, they give the room coziness, there is no covering on the floor, but the laminate seemed to be heated. There is no refrigerator, it is shared in the kitchen on the ground floor. Toilet and shower in the room, everything looks clean. The administrator is very friendly. There is parking for several cars. But most of all I liked the silence in the evening and sunrises with fog over the reservoir. We went swimming in the Kozyrek waterfall - an incredibly beautiful place
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 7.0
I read the reviews and was surprised, they were there for the New Year 2012 - beauty! I won’t say that everything is perfect, but the places there are excellent, the complex itself is in a great location, the variety of rooms and services provided is great. I don’t know how it is now, but in winter there is a magnificent bathhouse (Thanks to Yura for the wonderful oak brooms) Four days flew by like one. … More ▾ I read the reviews and was surprised, they were there for the New Year 2012 - beauty! I won’t say that everything is perfect, but the places there are excellent, the complex itself is in a great location, the variety of rooms and services provided is great. I don’t know how it is now, but in winter there is a magnificent bathhouse (Thanks to Yura for the wonderful oak brooms) Four days flew by like one. We will definitely return to go to the waterfalls and the Uzhunja canyon in the spring.
 •  traveled 13 years ago
Rating 6.0
insects and bats climbed out of all the cracks, drive the guide through the door, and she climbs out the window … More ▾ insects and bats climbed out of all the cracks, drive the guide through the door, and she climbs out the window
 •  traveled 13 years ago
Rating 9.0
For a long time we were looking for a suitable vacation in the mountains, with cozy houses, and pure nature, we found it via the Internet, we contacted the site administrator. We received answers to all questions, even the most unusual ones... We arrived in Podgornoye at 7 in the morning, we were met by the administrator Lyudmila. … More ▾ For a long time we were looking for a suitable vacation in the mountains, with cozy houses, and pure nature, we found it via the Internet, we contacted the site administrator. We received answers to all questions, even the most unusual ones... We arrived in Podgornoye at 7 in the morning, we were met by the administrator Lyudmila.
We are mobile people and lovers of active rest. Therefore, as soon as we had a rest, we went for a walk along the valley. From the complex you can go in any direction: everywhere there is a forest, rivers, even small waterfalls! For children, it's just expanse - they swam in the lake, and picked mushrooms, even saw a fox... The food is normal! Not a luxury, but you can eat!
Have a great rest!
P. S. : It's a pity the sea is far away, although Uzundzha and the Baydar reservoir compensate for its lack. We went to the sea just once in a car provided at the base... We liked it!
 •  traveled 15 years ago
Rating 8.0
Normal rest there, go to the site and read everything, the places are really great - not for beachgoers. I would give the hotel a 3+, but for the rest a net 5! … More ▾ Normal rest there, go to the site and read everything, the places are really great - not for beachgoers. I would give the hotel a 3+, but for the rest a net 5!
отдых Хорошо
‹ Hotel Kalendy 3*
 •  traveled 19 years ago
Rating 8.0
I really liked the Kalendy Recreation Complex located in the Baydarskaya Valley. Friendly and attentive staff. Cozy rooms with hot water, with soft and comfortable beds, where you can relax and unwind after a bath with a pool, where, just imagine, sea water. The view from the window is wonderful. The walks in the mountains and the valley are amazing. … More ▾ I really liked the Kalendy Recreation Complex located in the Baydarskaya Valley. Friendly and attentive staff. Cozy rooms with hot water, with soft and comfortable beds, where you can relax and unwind after a bath with a pool, where, just imagine, sea water. The view from the window is wonderful. The walks in the mountains and the valley are amazing.
Here you rest your soul and want to return.
The complex itself is located in the very center of the Baydarskaya Valley at the foot of the main Crimean ridge in the village of Podgornoye. On the territory of the complex there are: a three-story eurocottage for five double rooms plus an attic floor for five people; Wooden frame for four double rooms with a magnificent Russian bath, a swimming pool with a countercurrent and a waterfall, a banquet hall; And the third sports cottage for two double rooms with a lounge, billiards and a tennis court.
The guides of the complex lead wonderful excursions to the Skelsky caves and the Karadag forest, the Chernorechensky canyon and Uzundzha, the Ai-Dimitriy tract, the Yusupovsky trout pond and the Silver Streams waterfall, the Mulovskoye lake and the Kozyrek waterfall, the Shaitan-Merdven pass, and the Church of the Resurrection of Christ. A very interesting tour along the ancient road Via Military, paved by Roman legionnaires, about two thousand years ago.
Not far from the complex you can go fishing on equipped lakes, ride horses, swim in mountain rivers. . . A wonderful holiday for the whole family. I go there every time and I never cease to admire these places!! ! : )
Водопад Бассейн Комплекс отдыха Конференц зал Уютные номера Интерьер комплекса

No questions
yet
Ask a question about the hotel
to experts and get answers
in the next few hours.
HOTEL EXPERTS
Representative hotels
‹ Hotel Kalendy 3*
1 answer
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

Комплекс отдыха "Календы" предлагает отдохнуть в самом центре Байдарской долины у подножия главной Крымской гряды в селе Подгорное.

Location В 20 минутах езды самая южная точка Крыма, мыс Сарыч, пляжи и парки Фороса. Еще ближе Ласпийская бухта с можжевеловыми лесами, мелкогалечными пляжами.
In a hotel

Банкетный зал, бар.

• cafe/bar
Entertainment and sports Русская баня, плавательный бассейн с противотоком и водопадом, сауна с бассейном и комнатой отдыха, бильярд, коммуникационный центр, теннисный корт.
  • sauna/bath/hammam
  • billiards
  • tennis court
Description of rooms

Комплекс включает в себя: трехэтажный еврокоттедж, пять двухместных номеров, мансардный этаж на пять мест деревянный сруб, четыре двухместных номера на втором этаже/

In the rooms

Во всех номерах комплекса санузлы с душевыми кабинами, горячая и холодная вода круглосуточно. Из окон коттеджей открывается панорама на горы и Байдарскую долину с водохранилищем, и лугами с разнотравьем.

The address АР Крым, с. Подгорное, ул. Подводников 1
Phones: +38 (067) 619-09-29
+38 (050) 290-51-43
FAQ
Какие развлечения есть в отеле?
Отель предоставляет услуги сауны / бани / хаммам. . Вы можете прекрасно провести время за игрой в бильярд, теннис.