Ecological tourism in the Baidarskaya valley

Written: 21 may 2007
Travel time: 5 — 12 august 2005
Who does the author recommend the hotel to?: For business travel; For families with children; For recreation with friends, for young people
Your rating of this hotel:
from 10
Hotel ratings by criteria:
Rooms: 9.0
Service: 9.0
Cleanliness: 10.0
Food: 7.0
Amenities: 10.0
I really liked the Kalendy Recreation Complex located in the Baydarskaya Valley. Friendly and attentive staff. Cozy rooms with hot water, with soft and comfortable beds, where you can relax and unwind after a bath with a pool, where, just imagine, sea water. The view from the window is wonderful. The walks in the mountains and the valley are amazing.
Here you rest your soul and want to return.
The complex itself is located in the very center of the Baydarskaya Valley at the foot of the main Crimean ridge in the village of Podgornoye. On the territory of the complex there are: a three-story eurocottage for five double rooms plus an attic floor for five people; Wooden frame for four double rooms with a magnificent Russian bath, a swimming pool with a countercurrent and a waterfall, a banquet hall; And the third sports cottage for two double rooms with a lounge, billiards and a tennis court.

The guides of the complex lead wonderful excursions to the Skelsky caves and the Karadag forest, the Chernorechensky canyon and Uzundzha, the Ai-Dimitriy tract, the Yusupovsky trout pond and the Silver Streams waterfall, the Mulovskoye lake and the Kozyrek waterfall, the Shaitan-Merdven pass, and the Church of the Resurrection of Christ. A very interesting tour along the ancient road Via Military, paved by Roman legionnaires, about two thousand years ago.
Not far from the complex you can go fishing on equipped lakes, ride horses, swim in mountain rivers. . . A wonderful holiday for the whole family. I go there every time and I never cease to admire these places!! ! : )
Translated automatically from Russian. View original