Questions about OrdzhonikidzeHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ordzhonikidze
Good day! Interested in reviews of Villa Svetlana. How tasty/expensive canteen. How comfortable are the rooms, ... can you hear the noise at night from the embankment, etc. Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
Good afternoon, please tell me how to have a cheap rest with a family with a small child, we are going to go to Feodosia from August 22 to September 2, and we don’t know what to choose in order to comfortably and inexpensively relax in a boarding house, hotel or rent a 2-room apartment. an apartment? I have already read a lot of reviews about 3 villages (Ordzhonekidze, Coastal and Seaside), since I have not been anywhere in those parts, it is very difficult to choose something? Can you advise or have contacts about the apartment, many thanks in advance
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
How reliable is the management of this boarding house? I made an advance payment, announced the date of arrival with the number of the train, car, time. It's been over 2 weeks with no response. Although every 5 days I send them an e-mail letter. Very exciting. I don't know how else to contact them. Tell me how to be? Thank you. Tatyana
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I read a lot of different information about holidays in Ordzhonikidze, but I still didn’t understand whether it was comfortable to relax there with children. I especially ask those who stayed in the mini-boarding house "Morskoy" to respond!!!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers