Questions about PischaneHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pischane
Can a caregiver accompany children outside with a nanny?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me how much it will cost to rest from Saturday to Sunday from morning to evening with 3 meals a day for a family of 3 people a child of 10 years old can be without air conditioning with amenities on June 21-22
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is the clay bath information up to date at your resort?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. We are going to rest in the village at the end of July, approximately from 21.07. Where can I see a detailed photo gallery of your hotel??
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Interested in vacation in June 2014 We are planning a vacation from 06/04/14 to 06/14/2014. Two families: 2 adults + 1 child 5 years old, 2 adults + child 2 years old. Can you please tell me what room options you can offer, the price? Are there discounts for children? What is the usual weather and sea during this period?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! I read in the reviews that the entrance to the sea is rather difficult (small stones and sharp pebbles come across). Tell me, please, is this information correct and is it necessary to take avka slippers with you?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to come with your family to your hotel for a long vacation. There was a household question: is there a laundry in the hotel? Or at least a washing machine that you can use? We are traveling with a child, so it is assumed that clothes get dirty often and in large quantities. Or take all the washing tools with you - powder, clothespins, a basin ?? Are there clothes dryers in the rooms? Is it possible to iron - rent an iron? What is the approximate cost of services, if available?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
interested in the bottom thanks in advance
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Would you like to know more about the hotel and prices?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We are going to visit this hotel. Two adults and a 9 year old child. A question for those who have been there - what suites would you recommend in the main buildings or in additional cottages? If they make a difference at all? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
good afternoon, the question arose due to the fact that my family always needs to be in the shade on the beach. we won’t have to run in the morning and not take up space under the awnings (we are talking about rest in the second half of July). thanks for the answer.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I read on the site in the conditions and prices, but did not really understand. I was in the same Amare - they have everything, as you used to have. I agree that chatting with friends from other hotels in the gazebo at the entrance is not very convenient. We, in principle, are satisfied with the payment for our day guests - especially since it is immediately with all services and meals ... BUT A QUESTION THAT IS VERY CONCERNED FOR ME: we go to you because of safety and the lack of strangers on the territory, because for the repeatedly repeated word "chamber". Will the hotel turn into a passage yard??? Will not a hundred people appear in addition to the residents ??? Is it additional income or is it only for the guests of your guests, so that they don’t meet at the entrance? - I really hope for the second option, because otherwise we will definitely exclude ourselves from among your regular customers :(((
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
And where do they dry things? And an unusual question - if the rooms have tiles on the floor (many complain that it's cold) - why can't the hotel afford to provide its guests with disposable slippers? And yet - shampoo, gel, hand soap - do you also need to drag it with you? How will it be this year? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon! I have a question for those who stayed in room seven or the junior suite of any cottage: is there a jacuzzi on the common terrace as in the picture-plan of the rooms? Is this terrace somehow divided between the rooms or do two rooms huddle on the same platform? what is the difference between junior suite room then? comfort? and standard? does the standard have its own terrace, but does the comfort and the junior suite have a common one? thanks in advance for your reply!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We chose the place of rest very carefully, the tour operator highly advised this particular place to stay with a child, and now it turns out that almost all vacationers do not like it there. Moreover, children are sick. And we are going from Siberia to improve the health of a frequently ill boy. Please advise. how to relax with the least loss. So you don’t want to be disappointed for almost 60,000 rubles!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 25 answers
We want to relax in September for at least 2 weeks, the question is which one is better for us to book a room with 2 children (2 and 5 years old) Wish the kids had their own room
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Questions: - who else is going to Mar Le Mar for the May holidays? - are there many families in Crimean hotels for May holidays, will the children be left without company? - What do you think, what to expect in terms of weather due to the late Easter this year? Has anyone passed by the hotel lately? What about the promised reconstruction of the territory? - Can you tell me how much a taxi from Sandy to the Tulip Parade in Nikitsky Garden will cost (we decided to do without a car this time)? - well, and at the same time about the cost of a taxi Simferopol airport-Sandy in May (at the hotel the transfer costs 35 EUR one way)?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is the hotel Mar le Mar? Where to be in relation to other hotels-sanatoriums? How is the sea and the weather in Peschanoe in the second half of August? They write that EVERY day is a storm, is it really so?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I am going to this hotel in September. Is this hotel recommended by those who have already stayed there? Thanks in advance for all opinions.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We would like to come in September
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
In September
15 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
We want to go in September
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We want to go in September
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Maybe Baby Boom is better? (child 6 years old)
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to come to you at the beginning of August, from 4-5 for about 2 weeks 2 adults + 2 children 3 and 6 years old. I'm wondering if you have two-room suites with a balcony, air conditioning, hot water all the time, and how much such a room would cost per day without meals and only with breakfast.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can you tell me where can I find the website of this hotel. thank. [email protected] Alyona
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer