Questions about PrivitneHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Privitne
Tell me, please, in which boarding house can I have a rest with a dog (Labrador)? The dog is very well behaved and calm
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We drive in our car for 8-10 days, depending on the weather, I like to cook myself, TV and air conditioning are not necessary, the main thing is the view from the room to the sea, the price is not more than 250g. per room, we are 2 adults + the youngest daughter, if we like it, older children 2 people will change us in the rooms after 09/10/11. I would love to get a prompt response!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! I want to come on vacation in July for 3 weeks with two children (4 years old and 12 years old). I would like to learn more about the living conditions in your boathouse, about prices
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me how much it will cost to place our company on the first line, with the possibility of cooking in the kitchen, and how is the water at this time, is it possible for you to buy goat milk (the child is allergic), many thanks for the detailed answer! do you put the car ?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are 3 families, we want to try to relax in Privetnoye. We are interested in: by the sea, better separate housing, where 6 people can fit well, parking is required, in a quiet place, away from bars and similar "joys" of life, the deadline is early September, at least 10 days.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
3 persons (1 adult 2 children)
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer