Questions about RybachyeHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rybachye
Good afternoon! Interested in the cost and availability of places from 12.0813 for 12 days, one adult + 1 child. Preferably with 3 meals a day.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are planning a vacation with a small child, so we are especially interested in the beach, its cleanliness and depth
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are going to rest in the Crimea in June, rather in Rybachy.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Good afternoon! We are going to go with the children on vacation to the frigate Santa Maria. Can you please tell me if the offers on the hotel website correspond to reality? Like a beach, don't they lie on each other's heads like in Alushta? Are sun loungers actually provided for visitors? Thank you!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Sports complex "Arena" who was there?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Who rested in this hotel ??? We booked rooms for the beginning of September, we are traveling with a small child (2 years old). Unfortunately, I could not find a single review. Tell me who was there, how was the service, food, and in general the pros and cons ?? SOS!!!!!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to relax in the fishery from 07/13/10 inexpensively, we are two adults, my son is 8 years old .. inexpensively, please help, without food ..
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Where can you affordably relax with a child? What are the prices for example in Chaika?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We plan to rest after August 20th 3 adults. 2 children How much fun will be Is there parking for a car (Expensive)
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers