Questions about SakyHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Saky
Hello! Is it possible to buy a course for treatment in this sanatorium in the summer and what is the price, maybe someone had to undergo treatment like this?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
How far is sea 6, rest house of the FSB "Pribrezhny" from you? Relatives on tours will rest there.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What is there for entertainment in tangier for children 11 and 5 years old? Heard that fruits and vegetables are in short supply on the menu? Why? And a hundred you need to take with you to Tangier for yourself and the kids?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
when will it appear? and will it show up?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
Please tell us what is better to book if you need a beach close to your accommodation, gentle terrain, sand and nature. And further. How far is it from a big civilization? Thank you in advance. Irina
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I don't understand what needs to be said here :)
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Good evening! Tell me, please, when and where can I book tours to the Poltava-Krym sanatorium from Moscow from mid-April 2011 for 21 days (you need a double superior room, except for the first floor, with a view of the sea)?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Respecting your noble work , please take the time to answer my question . We are expecting a trip to Poltava-Krym for my brother and I am his sister (with the same last name) I VERY ask you to share the trip. I agree to live anywhere. The main thing is that I will NEVER be able to afford a rest due to financial difficulties on my own.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Is it worth renting an apartment in order to save money, or is it better to buy a ticket?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Interested dates from 7 to 17 September
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
CrimeaSaky
Doctors advised my wife to get medical treatment in Saki (gynecology, infertility). Therefore, the main criterion for us is the quality of medical care and procedures. Which resort is the best in this regard?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
Can I come without a spa card? Does the resort work with a Visa card?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers There is a response from a hotelier
a letter of inquiry from the administration of the sanatorium Poltava-Crimea (about the division of the voucher into 2) can be sent by fax, by e-mail or simply by mail?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
The voucher was purchased for 21 days in the period from 28.08.09. Is it possible to divide it into two and live 10 days in one period together? What documents do the second person need to check into the resort?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
CrimeaSaky
spine treatment
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers