Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Utes
CrimeaUtes
Little information on the net from vacationers
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
CrimeaUtes
Tell me, who rested in the hotel "Quiet Harbor". Is it worth going there?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
CrimeaUtes
I read that in the village of Utes there is an unpleasant smell of treatment facilities - is this true?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good afternoon! We are going to vacation in Ukraine in the summer with my husband. We chose a resort for a very long time, and settled on the small town of Utes. It is very much like a little Italy, and this bribed us. But after reading the reviews, I was disappointed. A lot of negative about the smell of the city. They write about some sewage treatment plants and, as a result, a terrible sewer smell everywhere. My question is related to this issue. We are planning accommodation in the hotel "Paradise". Tell me, please, is there really an unpleasant smell in the city and, please, a few words about the hotel and the city as a whole. I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance. Please, reply to the mailbox: [email protected] Anastasia.
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 23 answers
CrimeaUtes
I didn't see any reviews for this hotel anywhere. I'm going to Utes for the first time...
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
How about the beach issue? I still don’t understand. Everyone writes, this is not a problem, but where to swim, how much does a sunbed cost, what bottom in the sea and what beach? Someone please answer in more detail.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 29 answers
which beach? what is the entrance to the sea? what area near the beach and the hotel? (in terms of size)
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
CrimeaUtes
I’m traveling with two children (5 and 2) In general, the resort is completely satisfied, but the beaches, as I understand it, have problems with them, you can find a decent beach there, even if it’s paid, but what if there aren’t many people and small pebbles ???
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
CrimeaUtesUtes 3*
The cost of living per day for a child of 3 years, and up to 3 years.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to relax with my dog, well-bred shar-pei
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
CrimeaUtes
Share your impressions. Because they say it "smells" bad. What is the service and food in the hotel "Kruiz"?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers