Questions about SlavskeHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Slavske
Hello, does the hotel accept tourists in 2015-2016? You can share contacts. Thanks!
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I will ask, who had a child there, ask - is it good to rest? And also about counselors, etc.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Dear lovers of the Carpathians, please tell me who rested in the village of Slavske in the private sector (house or cottage) with children and was very pleased with the rest. We would like to go to Slavske in the summer to relax (children 2 and 9 years old), but we don’t want to stay in hotels (and almost all the reviews on the site are only about hotels), we prefer a homely, cozy, friendly environment, preferably with homemade food. I would also like the house (cottage) to be in a beautiful area, next to a forest (or river), maybe there is a playground (at least not a big or lively zoo corner - but not important). And another question: what to do in the summer in Slavske, what sights you can see, where to go? Thanks in advance for your reply
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Without a preliminary reservation, on the day of arrival we will not stay on the street?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Will not you be embarrassed when choosing a hotel, the fact that it is captured by raiders and chaos and unrest reigns in it behind the pleasant smiles of the staff? After all, not every person wants to pay their hard-earned money to some gangsters. Just curious, what do you think? P.S. regardless of the information about the capture of the hotel, there are extreme people who still go there. True, then complaints appear, earrings from the number disappeared, the tablet, money, etc. disappeared .... I wonder what these people think when they go to such a place?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good evening! Two families (3x3 people plus a small child) really want to relax from January 3 to 6. go skiing. We travel by our own cars. If you have any suggestions for us, write the conditions and the cost of living per room or per person. Thanks. Konstantin.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
We want to go skiing for the first time at the end of January. Help, please.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
what are the prices from and to..for 1 person.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
how much will a 3-bed room in the Alpine courtyard cost? and how much 2-seater? and also the exact price of ski rental, snowboard?) I hope you can have a good time there in 6,7 days?) what other hotel in Slavske would you recommend, let's say a budget option (and what would be the amenities in the room)
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Skis, boots, sticks, glasses, ski suit to buy or rent on the spot?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
plan a vacation in the Bear Tower. With the prices for rooms sorted out, but for other entertainment (bicycles, sauna, rope park) or restaurant / bar, I would like to know the prices.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers There is a response from a hotelier
I want to spend the New Year holidays on skis with a girl, to relax
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What would be interesting to spend time for both the child and parents. And one more thing: what is the average amount you can count on for 3 people for 7 days of rest. What are the prices for a ribenka?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
please tell me where to stay for beginner skiers in Slavsko.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We need a cottage or several rooms for the New Year period from December 31 to January 3. A company of 10 people, three couples and 4-6 friends and girlfriends.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
the ticket, in principle, has already been bought, but it is embarrassing that there is very little information about him on the Internet, only on the websites of tour operators and then a little bit ... HELP I can’t find his direct number to find out about the transfer.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers