Questions about ZhdeniievoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Zhdeniievo
Rest in the Carpathians in the private sector. The private sector in the Carpathians, in Transcarpathia, in the village of Zhdeniyevo - the Zatishok estate. Rest in Transcarpathia. Cottage in the Carpathians.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
If anyone had a rest in the hotel "Wait nya Evo" please share your impressions. Very interested in the prices in this hotel. The prices are indicated on the site, but some are VERY low (maybe the information has not been updated for a long time) and this is somehow alarming. Everything seems to be good and wonderful, but the prices are embarrassing. And how is the weather in these parts in early September?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me what you can do with a 7-year-old child at the end of October? It is difficult to predict the weather, but still I want to visit this hotel! We are gathering for 5 days!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to go to Zhdeniyevo in early or mid-October, who was, please tell me what things will be needed at this time of the year? How often does it rain in October? We plan to live in a wooden cottage, which may not be in place from the necessary, isn't it cold in autumn in such cottages? Thanks!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Dear lovers of the Carpathians! Please tell me, did anyone rest in the village of Zhdeniyevo in a recreation complex called "Wait for me, Єvo"? What did you think of it? Liked / disliked (what exactly did not like?) We want to go in October, while we decide which hotel. Thank you in advance for your response.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers