Questions about Rehana Royal Beach Resort Aqua Park & ​​Spa 5*Travel agencies and operators

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
466 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Good night) please share the contacts of local travel agencies for a trip to Cairo, and what is the average cost of a bus now? Traveling to Egypt for the first time
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Overpaying from the operator almost 200 USD for a superior sea view room, which is the same size as a standard room, what are the improvements compared to a standard room (LCD TV, better shower, guaranteed sea view)? And if it makes sense to order superior at the peak of the season ( end of October-beginning of November) in view of the fact that in everyone’s favorite building 5 in the standard there simply will not be places, but in the building with standard rooms it will only be possible to have a view of the road and it will be on the outskirts? I’m just going to Egypt for the first time and not I know if baksheesh (20-50 USD) will be given a ride at the reception for a guaranteed selection of a standard in building 5, or should I immediately pay extra to the tour operator for superior sea view? Thank you in advance for your advice!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more