Questions about Rehana Royal Beach Resort Aqua Park & ​​Spa 5*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
466 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
1 please tell me the contacts of normal verified guides. 2 what good buildings and rooms, accommodation features (noisy / quiet, far / close to ..., old / not renovated / fresh, etc.) 3 COFFEE (I read that coffee is shit there, I plan to take it with me .. is it worth it take a boiler and mugs? 4 what excursions and what can you bargain for (what would not be expensive and cool) 5 chocolate "Alenka" and seeds are relevant instead of bucks? 6 how much does it cost to rent masks and snorkels for swimming (we will try to buy at home, but you never know) I will be very grateful for the answers, as we are going to Egypt for the first time ..
6 years ago  •  13 subscribers 20 answers
Tell me, please, maybe someone knows from experience, if the flight is at 9, respectively, we will leave the hotel much earlier and I assume that we will no longer get breakfast.
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
in the evening there is something to do? how about a disco? adult animation?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We fly in two days! Tell me which of the paid beaches is better (living creatures, corals, service) suitable for snorkeling at this time of the year?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Children 7-14 years old are not bored here? Is there free Wi-Fi?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! We eat in Rehana 5, they offer meals 24 all inclusive. what is the difference between the all inclusive system and 24 hours all inclusive?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
according to what principle they feed there, for a fee or for free, and in general about the food itself.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! At the end of January we are going to REHANA ROYAL BEACH & SPA 5 * Please tell me where you can buy diapers and baby food for a 10-month-old baby. Or do you need to bring everything with you?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Is it enough to just snorkel or does it make sense to go scuba diving? If with scuba gear - then who to contact - to be cheap and cheerful.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
All questions
UAE
more