Questions about Rehana Royal Beach Resort Aqua Park & ​​Spa 5*Weather and seasons

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
466 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
What is the weather like now? windy And what is your impression of the hotel? (who went in 2017)
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Good day. We want to go with a company to this hotel in mid-February. Lord old-timers, tell me, is it very windy or is it bearable?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
We are going to this hotel on May 16. We planned a vacation for the sake of the sea, but as I see from the reviews, this hotel is often not allowed to swim from the pier. Tell me please, what is the way out? Maybe there is a beach somewhere nearby with an entrance from the shore? Or before lunch, you can splash near the shore, read that the water at such a time is about waist-deep? Explain please. We are very worried, because the travel agency did not warn about the red flag. The ticket has already been bought (( And yet, tell me, is it possible to somehow get to the pier or beach of a neighboring hotel (on foot) to swim from it?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
The topic of weather has been discussed many times already .. And yet, I’m going to Egypt for the first time, I think what to take from things with a long sleeve. I thought I would limit myself to a tracksuit. But I read here that many people advise taking sweaters. I'm going on the 9th of February. I would like to understand whether it is worth bringing warm clothes?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
We are going at the end of March. What weather awaits us? Do I need to take something warm?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we are flying with a child of 4 years old, what to take from warm clothes?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more