Questions about Saint PetersburgCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Saint Petersburg
There are plans to make an independent trip to St. Petersburg by a company of 5 people. 10 days. From our city there is a direct train to St. Petersburg, but the fare is completely sky-high. Tell me the options for traveling from Kyiv / Zhytomyr to St. Petersburg by trains, buses with ticket prices. Is it possible to save on travel, how many transfers will need to be done? Are there any budget itineraries?
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
My wife and I want to come April 27, 2014 and stay at your hotel for 12 days, but don't know what your rates are?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go to St. Petersburg for a week and are looking for an inexpensive place where we can stay together
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We were with a group in St. Petersburg and stayed at your hotel. We really liked you. Now we decided to go as a family. There are 4 of us. How much will be per room this year
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
My husband and I are planning to visit St. Petersburg in late August - early September. Length of stay - a week. Tell me the cost of living in a 2-bed room for this period. Thanks
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more