Questions about Saint PetersburgExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Saint Petersburg
Tell me what to visit with a child of 7 years in St. Petersburg in May?
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Thank you in advance, advise a travel agency in St. Petersburg, relatives come to visit us. We want to show them Petersburg and its suburbs. Especially Tsarskoye Selo and the Amber Room. We will be 6 people, what is the best way to join a group, go by yourself, take a guide? We want to pay on the spot.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to get into the Yusupov Courtyard on my own and the cost of tickets (for citizens of Ukraine, are there any discounts for students)? We will be in St. Petersburg from August 1 to 6 - is it possible to visit the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in the evening (again, prices and work schedule)?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I wanted to ask if it is possible to get into the Great Grotto of the Peterhof Cascade on my own? What is the cost for citizens of Ukraine? My wife is traveling with two daughters (16 and 18 years old) and they are offered a visit to this grotto for 800 rubles each - is it expensive? I would be grateful for any information .
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, we are going to the May in St. Petersburg. Would like to visit Peterhof. But as I understand it, there is nothing special to see there, except for the fountains. Will they work from May 1 to May 5, no one knows?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me how different are the prices for entrance tickets to Palaces, Museums and other places for citizens of Ukraine.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
we will live in a hotel on Nevsky (not far from the Moscow railway station), we want to go to Peterhof on our own, how to get there? how much is the fare and entrance to Peterhof (to the fountains)?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I plan to book a hotel in August and travel around the city (or to the Leningrad region). What do you advise?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more