Questions about Saint PetersburgPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Saint Petersburg
I want to walk around St. Petersburg with my son, but housing there is expensive, maybe someone lived in a hostel or apartments checked with a kitchen, please give me the address
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me where you can eat cheaply in St. Petersburg? I’m no longer interested in fast food, but in a cafe with more or less home cooking. Does the cafe work on Moika 12 (if possible, tell me the menu with prices)? Does the refectory work at the Alexander Nevsky Lavra (how are the prices there)?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
I am going to St. Petersburg for the first time and I want to do everything in three days. See the sights and naturally shopping. I read on the website of the hotel, it is within walking distance from the center. Is this true or a publicity stunt?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am sending my wife and child on an excursion to St. Petersburg. The program from the Chocolate company is quite rich, they will stay at the Khleb Center hotel. Please tell me how the easiest way to get to Nevsky Prospekt from this hotel, where you can have a cheap meal in the center? I would be grateful for any information. Departure from them on August 9th.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 10 answers
How to get from St. Petersburg to Pushkin on your own? we will live near the Moscow railway station, what can you see there?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to St. Petersburg tomorrow
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
canteens, shops, cinema
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We will be in St. Petersburg from 2 to 5 January. The hotel and excursion program have already been selected. I would like to go to a disco. Not in a cafe or restaurant, but in a disco. Preferably not far from the Moscow railway station and from the hotel of the Great Tatra of Dolls (so as not to get lost). And one more thing: if there is free admission - it's super. THANK!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are planning for the New Year (max 3 days), what do you recommend?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I would like to spend them with benefit, what to visit, what not to miss, advise)
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more