Questions about BukovelHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bukovel
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
For 2 adults + 1 child. Affordable price with normal apartments and good food. Thanks
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
mayete vilni miscia? cina?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
who was there with a child? is it normal to relax like that?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I am traveling with a group of children. We will live in wooden cottages International Children's Center "Artek-Karpaty-Bukovel". What shoes and clothes will be appropriate on the territory and during excursions to the mountains. Who has been there, please respond and advise. Such information is very important. Thank you!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I booked a room for 7 days and paid 50% of the payment. After 4 days, for family reasons, I had to leave. I was asked to pay for all 7 days. Do I have to pay for all the days or only the days I lived?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! We are going skiing for the first time. We are planning to go to Bukovel. Tell me please - who and where rested? If possible, specific coordinates. it is possible in a personal. We are planning for a week. Thanks))
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
how to place an order, how much
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please advise which hotel to choose.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
They offer rooms in this hotel at the end of December, but I did not find any reviews about this hotel anywhere.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Actually, I choose between the hotels of Preluki, Kalina, Three Sestri. None of them have any reviews. We are going to go on January 23-26, four of us without a car. We are looking for the most budget option. Help plz!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to book a room
Not featured on this site. I choose between him and skyhotel. Marina is cheaper, rooms are not much worse, 100 m from the first ski lift. But I didn't find any reviews. Does anyone know what this place is?
I read somewhere that the hotel is almost equidistant from as many as 3! lifts. It's true?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to go to the Carpathians with classmates for Christmas, help me choose a hotel closer to the ski lifts, can you recommend some interesting places. Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
ride
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Because the first vacation in the Carpathians is planned with a child of 6 years old, I'm interested in the reviews of those who were recently in Krasnaya Polyana, like food, service, accommodation, etc. The photos on the site are very beautiful, but how is it really? And of course, what you need to take with you besides money :-) Thank you in advance!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hi to all! In mid-January, my husband and I were going to go to Bukovel for the first time. Booked a room in the living room "Zdibank". There is very little information about this hotel on the Internet. If anyone knows something, please write. On the phone, the hostess Oksana is very friendly.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going there with my family for New Year's Eve.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to visit this hotel during our winter vacation and would love to hear your feedback about it! Thanks a lot in advance!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
They say at this time everything is already booked everywhere and the prices are several times more expensive .....
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon everyone! There was a burning desire to get on skis and do it without fail in the Carpathians, in Bukovel. We are planning a trip from mid-December 2010 to the end of December (maybe we will capture the New Year). I'm very interested in the following information: 1. What is the weather like in Bukovel in December, are there enough sunny days to sunbathe? 2. Please recommend a ski school, since we do not ski :(, but I would very much like to. 3. Do I need to bring equipment with me and what kind, or can I rent it on the spot? And how much it might cost. 4. well, maybe you will advise something useful. Thanks in advance to everyone who will respond.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 23 answers
I want to go next winter.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
who was recently, write
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, is there already snow in Bukovel. And yet, advise, if possible, an inexpensive hotel near the slopes. How much will it cost approximately? we want to go for the weekend, the next or through one. Thanks
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We have never been in the Carpathians, we are interested in a cottage or a private hotel (with food), located not far from the ski lifts, we plan to go after the New Year, if possible, approximate prices, thanks in advance!
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 16 answers
Show more »