Questions about AjmanPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ajman
Good afternoon. Can you tell me where in Ajman you can eat inexpensively? And what is the asking price?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is there a free shuttle service from the hotel to Dubai city center and how often? Taxi fare is 40 dirhams?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are going at the end of december. what is the working hours of the sauna and pool at this time? Is it possible to sunbathe at the end of December? thanks!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it really impossible to open a bottle of champagne under a palm tree under the chiming clock???!!!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me the information on food at the hotel: HB - is it for breakfast + lunch or breakfast + dinner? Is it possible to change lunch for dinner? Thanks!
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to the UAE for the first time. I'm going with my mom. I choose between Dubai (GLORIA HOTEL MEDIA CITY 4* or CORAL DEIRA HOTEL 4* or FLORA GRAND 4*) or Ajman (KEMPINSKI HOTEL AJMAN 5*) I have a few questions 1) Is there really construction going on near KEMPINSKI? 2) Is everything so sad in Ajman with leisure after 17.00? 3) If you still choose Ajman, how much will a taxi cost, if we say go to Dubai every day and how long does it take? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 13 answers
We like to walk in the evening, so it would be nice to see something without bothering about anything, is there such an opportunity near the hotel?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Dear experts, tell me which card to take Gold or silver to travel in the first carriage, how much it costs and whether it is possible to travel on Gold in the second or other carriages, and in general, write about the metro in more detail, thank you very much in advance!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
UAEAjman
Please explain if you take a 4 * hotel, what is better to choose one breakfast or breakfast, lunch and dinner? Will we be attached to the hotel? We are flying with my husband. Thanks
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And do they provide drinking water in the room?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
do i have to pay for the beach
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
And how difficult is it to get from the hotel to interesting places without knowing the language?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers