For the first and last time, we chose this hotel I really does not understand how it is called a hotel and not a hostel.
The elevator is not working on daily basis, if It works guests stock in it, and wait to Rescue
We Receive the room with stinky bedroom/toilet and faucet -as you can see in review pic.
The hotel host in 226 rooms, but have only one coffee machine/one cold drinks machine/one table of breakfast and evening table. So You need to wait 35 min every breakfast/dinner. To receive food or drink will take you more than hour in line!
The hotel install Cellular antenna, on the roof to receive more money, on the health of the "hotel" guests, As I said you Are not counted.
The Low level of service from the hotel start from hotel manager until Lobby Receptionists
, who does not try to find solutions to guests
problems, but act like pro to push guests into unclean / unmaintained rooms.
It was the worst hotel experience I ever had in burgas or entire word travel.
Do you a favor and don’t even think on this hotel, for your trip.
Pay few more euro and don’t enter to this hostel.
The stay at this hotel was a success.
2) At the beginning of dinner in the restaurant, there is always a long queue for hot drinks (once even "went out" a few meters into the street). the rack with hot dishes there is one-sided and there are only one container each - this infuriates, because. you have to either stand in line, or wait an hour and a half until most of them eat and tables are vacated.
3) they definitely came to clean the room when we returned from the beach to wait out the lunchtime heat and rinse. Although when we went to the beach in the morning, they always left a sign on the door handle that it was possible to clean and the cleaners saw that they were leaving the room. But after cleaning, we were constantly left with two sets of towels, although there were three of us and they took three sets - we had to go to the reception and ask for another set. They brought it later, but the fact itself is as if they did it on purpose.
4) There is no dryer for towels and things on the balcony. So, if you go to this hotel, then take some kind of rope with you - you can tie it to the balcony railing - there will be something like drying.
5) Poor soundproofing. When drunken Germans come at night, open the balcony (it seems that the air conditioner does not work either) and start making noise, you can hear it as if they are making noise in your room.
Maybe it's all the little things, but they bring an unpleasant aftertaste to the rest.
1. Good location. The hotel is quiet in the evening, unlike hotels by the sea, where music, nightly entertainment, etc. rumble all night. Next stop. The beach is 10-15 minutes walk.
2. Dinners are not bad, quite varied. Delicious cakes, ice cream every evening. If something from dishes comes to an end, always bring.
3. Friendly attitude from the staff.
4. Cozy, clean.
5. Children's pool is good, the water is NOT COLD (as they say in the reviews)
Of the minuses:
1. Wi-fi only at the reception.
2. But the large pool is cold, so adults often swim in the children's pool.
Reception administrators all speak excellent Russian. Rooms were cleaned every day. For the left 2 leva, they even blinded swans on the bed)))
The room is spacious with a balcony, on the balcony there are three chairs, a table and an ashtray. Everything is clean and neat in the bathroom. All appliances in the room work.
Meals-breakfasts are monotonous. Dinner is more varied, but without drinks. Drinks for an additional fee. But everything is deliciously prepared. There is an exchanger in the hotel.
To the beach leisurely 5-7 minutes.
There will be questions, write, I will answer
Bedding is changed on request, cleaning every day, but when it happened, only the garbage was removed.
The food is quite good, breakfasts, however, are monotonous... but dinners are more varied. They cook delicious. The pool, there are two of them, the water is cold, and the most interesting thing in the evening is cleaning the pool, so that surprised me, they throw bleach directly into the pool! Not diluted, but simply powder...
There are 2 bicycles in the hotels that you can rent, but one is broken))))
Supermarkets are almost nearby, there is the cheapest "Mladost" 3 stops from the hotel.
The beaches are great, big and clean.
We exchanged money in hotels, there is an exchanger.