Questions about HainanCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hainan
Thanks for any information. Let's fly for the first time 7.11. Weather, excursions, food, internet connection, or take warm clothes for the evening?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Let's fly 7.11, I will be grateful for any information: how about food, weather (whether you need to take warm clothes for the evening), excursions, or buy seven. thank you
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon, a question arose. My travel agent throws off offers for Hainanyan, yes hot, departure in 1-2 days, but the price is embarrassing - for 8 nights, four with breakfast for one with a single settlement of 12,400 hryvnia (about 460 bucks) with a departure from Boryspil, he asked "is this with a flight?", says "yes", but there are doubts, who is in the subject, are there such real prices? Or is it a divorce of pure water? I draw a conclusion based on the prices of the regular season from UIA, there the economy to Beijing there and back dances around 650 bucks.
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 26 answers
How to rent a bay yourself
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we are going two families children 9 years old. flight to Sanya. wanted to relax not expensive but comfortable. how best to move around the island, where it is more profitable to live in an apartment or hotels. what food should not be eaten. what can be seen from the tours. what kind of entertainment for children, is there shopping. the budget is limited.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
For me, the main thing is exotic. I want to know if it is worth visiting Sanya?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer