Questions about LarnacaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Larnaca
Luggage weighing 30 kg I can divide the weight into one person suitcase + bag in the luggage compartment, not counting hand luggage
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! I'm going to Larnaca in September with an 8 month old baby. and in this regard, the question arose - which hotel is best for relaxing? Would like to find good value for money and close to the sea...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon - explain why, I can’t rest with you for a week and at another resort for a week - that the client’s desire doesn’t mean anything to you - I pay my money - thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there free internet access in cafes in the city?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to hold a wedding symbolic ceremony? What is the cost of the tour for 2 people. for 10 days We will consider any suggestions! e-mail [email protected]
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Could you tell me, please, how are things going with the sockets? What adapters are needed? And can I get an adapter from the hotel?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon everyone! Dear tourists, please help with the choice of a hotel and tell me the prices for excursions in Cyprus. We are going to a company in Cyprus. We offered 2 hotels to choose from. "Cactus" - in Larnaca and "Golden Arches" - in Limassol. these hotels, share your impressions. And please tell me the prices for excursions (who was there recently) and in general prices for holidays. They say holidays in Cyprus are not cheap. Tell me what currency is accepted in Cyprus. How much does it cost to sit in a cafe, etc. d. Thank you all in advance.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We decided to stay at the San Remo hotel in Larnaca. However, the travel agency did not warn about the proximity of the airport and the noise that planes create. How critical is this noise for recreation??
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
But there is a problem with English, does the hotel have Russian speaking staff? Took food HB - where is the best place to have lunch?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers