Questions about Punta CanaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Punta Cana
Who flew by himself, without the services of travel agencies? Is there + or not worth it ???
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
in which the beautiful territory and the beach with the sea are the most important
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go to the Dominican Republic on a honeymoon trip from June 9 for 10 days. How is the weather there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Who was in Punto Cana in November, tell me, how is the weather there? I'm going from 03.11 for 10 days.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in what prevails the temperature of air and water in the Dominican Republic in September. Are there rains, thunderstorms, storms, and if there are rains, what kind they are: torrential, prolonged or short-term, at what time they happen: in the afternoon, in the evening or in the morning. When is it better to go in September: at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of the month. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What happens in the second half of September? Has anything terrible happened? Thanks
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! We have a wedding on July 14, 15, we want to fly to the Dominican Republic ... Reviews of the weather are different ... Please write how it is there? Could it be that it's raining for 7 days? We are flying on a honeymoon, I would not want to spoil it, but I don’t want to go to Europe, I want to Paradise))) Thank you!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I would love to know about possible weather surprises in Punta Cana in February. Write who knows what ...
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 54 answers
We want to go to the Dominican Republic in the spring, but I read that it can rain there ... tell me when is the best time to go in March, April or May!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me who knows what the weather is like in January in the Dominican Republic on the beaches of Playa Bavaro, otherwise we will go there soon, it used to be in December the weather was good.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I look at all the sites that it is constantly raining at the resort. How true is this. I have to go December 1st
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
We are flying from 05.06.-19.06.2011, I am very worried about the rainy season. What to expect from the weather, please explain.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
what time it gets dark in december who knows
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My husband and I are planning a vacation for April-May 2011. Can we go, for example, in April to the Dominican Republic in Punto Cano? Or should I choose another month? write in detail what the weather is like there ...
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
How fast is the weather in the Dominican Republic changing?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
tell me the weather!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
I looked through the forum, but did not find anything about the weather in mid-November (approximately from 10 to 20) - maybe someone was at that time? I know about hurricanes - this is how lucky. What is the air temperature and what about the rain?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We will be vacationing in mid-April. Who knows what the weather is like in Punta Cana this month?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer