Questions about Punta CanaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Punta Cana
We fly to the Dominican Republic in November, tell me where to take excursions - is it cheaper from a guide or on the beach?
7 years ago  •  31 subscriber 28 answers
Individual excursions - give contacts, please Interested in the Botanical Garden from Punta Cana - how much will it cost? thanks!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am going to Punta Cana from 20.04 for 10 days, I am interested in the question: 1. On the Samana Peninsula, as I understand it, it is worth going to see the whales, but is it worth going there when there are no whales? if you want to see beautiful beaches with white sand and turquoise water or Saona will be enough? 2. Who was canyoning, is it interesting? I myself was on such an excursion in GOA - going down the river with waterfalls in climbing equipment, I liked it there) 3. Or what is exciting from extreme excursions, i.e. for example, rafting in Phuket was with small rapids i.e. not very bright, diving in Sri Lanka was also not impressive, but after canyoning in GOA, emotions overwhelmed)) but what about such excursions in the Dominican Republic (swimming with sharks, etc.)? Thanks in advance for your replies! P.S. Who is going in the same period, write, I'm looking for a company myself
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in an excursion to the Fun-Fun cave. If someone was on this tour, please tell us in more detail ...
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer