Questions about Soma BayHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Soma Bay
We are going to go 2 adults and 3 children (11, 6 and 5 years old). What kind of accommodation is possible for such a family?
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We eat at this hotel on 04/23/2018, there is no review anywhere for 2017, can anyone rest in this hotel Imperial Shams Abu Soma Resort5 *, tell me how with the rooms? how is the food? animation? Thank you in advance
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to fly to the hotel on July 31 from Lviv for 11 nights 2 + 1 (6 years) and 1 + 2 (3 and 6 years). What is the cheapest price you can offer?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I asked the question in another thread, but I can't find it. Interested in a hotel in Soma Bay. Service, spa, animation, even the quality of food do not matter much. It is desirable that it would be close to the dining room from the beach and the room as close as possible to the sea (does this require a small area?). Five is possible, but not required. Interested in FIRST of all the beauty of the underwater world, the reliability of the protection of beaches, pontoons (entry into the sea). Compared to Sharm (the best places), the Soma Bay area is more interesting or go to Sharm for the beauty of the underwater world. Which hotel to choose in Soma Bay?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 18 answers
Who has been to this resort? What would you recommend for choosing a hotel? Is this resort really one 5.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Who can say exactly how many stars the hotel has, four or five? Everywhere in the descriptions of tour operators there are five stars, but for some reason it costs four on Turpravda?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, we are going to the Caribbean in early November, we read reviews about bedbugs and other animals and were very upset. Can you please tell me how is the situation with insects in the rooms now?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
1. Different sites have conflicting information regarding the location of the safe: in the room or at the reception. 2. What is the entrance to the sea, do you need special. shoes 3. Rest is planned at the beginning. November - I'm interested in how fruit is in this hotel. 4. Are there Russian speaking staff?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
can anyone tell in more detail how it looks like: is it calculated for one number or several. do all superior rooms have it? does a jacuzzi in Egypt make sense at all, knowing about the eternal problems with water. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
hello. please tell me who stayed in Caribbean World hotels in Soma Bay 5+ I'm interested in everything about this hotel, I'm going there for the first time. How is the weather in January.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
please help! choose between Iberotel Aquamarine and Caribbean World Resorts. what do you advise?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers