Questions about Nea KallikratiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Nea Kallikratia
Tell us what kind of food, what rooms, staff, etc.?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I am looking for a hotel in a picturesque corner of Greece with a large, very green area, namely coniferous trees!! We prefer quiet rest. Accommodation is preferably not in multi-storey buildings. I will consider all options! Thanks in advance for your replies
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me which is better to choose a hotel in Halkidiki is better with breakfast alone, preferably with a small kitchen, sandy beach. we don’t particularly like to wallow in the sea, i.e. I want shops, entertainment, and what to see. Preferably inexpensive.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I learned that the check-out from the hotel at 12.00. And the plane - at 21.00. How to be and where to stay before departure. We will have a child with us.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
which race to choose: June 10 or 20. We are traveling with a child.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
According to the reviews, we are going to this hotel. We arrive in Thessaloniki at about 6 am. What time will the check-in be?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
4-You Hotel Apartments in Chalcedonia. WHO KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HOTEL? IT DOES NOT HAVE REVIEWS ON THE INTERNET, AND I AM ALREADY ON VACATION, I NEED TO DECIDE WITH THE HOTEL, HELP!!!!!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I asked, but I can’t get the right answer. The choice of a hotel is a good entry into the sea, not so far from the airport and a small town so that you can take a walk, you want to walk, but not drive. Animation is optional. THANK YOU.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
help me choose a 4 star hotel. wish - the opportunity to take a walk in the evening. proximity to the airport. shallow water. shopping.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Until 2006, the hotel functioned and was located in Halkidiki, near the village of Nea Skioni, on a mountain, 700 meters from the sea, then a fire broke out. The name of the former hotel is required! http://hotel-alikin.ucoz.ru/photo/vid_na_gostinicu/1-0-179
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please tell me!!! A child (9 years old) wants water slides, but there are only 2-3 hotels with slides in Halkidiki. But Porto carras is very expensive, and according to Aristotle, the reviews are scary. Maybe there are other hotels where there are slides? Thank you in advance!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 14 answers
Service quality. Is there a noisy road nearby?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Please advise if you know hotels that meet the following requirements: 1. the proximity of a developed transport infrastructure, so that it is possible to independently travel by bus over short and long distances to other areas / historical places, because no rights 2. green, not necessarily a large area, picturesque views 3. cleanliness of water and beaches 4. so that the waters are not cold compared to others washing Greece 5. it is desirable that the hotel be small, that the owners-staff were native Greeks and there were few Russians. At least to a few points observed! I will be very grateful.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Help me choose a hotel! The trip is planned with a child of 4 years.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
help me choose a hotel. Trip for 11-12 days with 2 adults 1 child 4 years old. Preferences: 1. Sandy beach, comfortable entry into the water and a playground!!!!! 2. quality nutrition 3. so that there are shops and taverns within walking distance from the hotel 4. well-groomed and beautiful territory
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
There has already been a question about hotels in Halkidiki. But I would like to know which hotel to choose based on the fact that I will go alone. That is, so that it is located not quite in an isolated place, but so that there is somewhere to take a walk in the evenings.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We need an inexpensive hotel 3 * or 4 *. The main thing is the presence of a beautiful beach near it and good food (we plan to take HB.) The presence of party places is indifferent. A good and beautiful location is more important.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
The vacation was postponed until July 23-24 ((We can fly later, but no later than 7.08, in order to have time to return by 01.09. Budget limit for a 2-week tour: 150-160 tr. for 2 adults + 1 child + 1 infant ( a little less than 2 years).We need a clean sandy beach with a gentle entry into the water, warm water (otherwise there are places with cold currents, where the water still remains +18C in +40C air, brrrr!!), good food at the hotel ( breakfast-dinner), a spacious enough room for us all to fit in there))), well, a calm audience around. We DO NOT need noisy animation, a set of children's services and discos, Russian-speaking staff at the hotel. What hotel do you recommend? Or even watch not Greece? There is also an idea to take your grandparents with you if you manage to find them a room up to 110 tr. P.S.: 4 times in Corfu and 1 time in Crete
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My husband and my 1.5 child want to relax in Greece and wanted to know which is the best hotel Athos palace 4* PALLINI BEACH 4*??? the sea is clean transparent????!!!!!!!!Thank you
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Which hotel with 4 star bungalows in Halkidia is the best 1st line? We need a beautiful view, white sand, good access to water. If possible, animation for a child of 11 years old
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, if you go in August, prices fall or not?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon, please help me decide on a hotel. Wish there was a good beach. Nutrition also plays a role. My husband and I are traveling together, so entertainment for children does not matter. Where are the best rooms?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Gathered with a friend in July. Write how the atmosphere is there, food?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer