Questions about Nea KallikratiaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Nea Kallikratia
How to get to Thessaloniki on your own. Is there an amusement park for children, a zoo in the city. What interesting things can you see.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
how long does it take to go from the city of neo-kalikratia to meteors. we are going with a child of 5 years
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
WHAT EXCURSIONS CAN YOU GO FROM NEA-KALICRATIA, TAKING A SHORT TIME. HOW YOU CAN SPEND TIME IN THESSALONIKI.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We are going by car to Greece to Halkidiki. We have two children aged 2 and 16. Please advise where you can go on an excursion, just see Greece, so that everyone would be interested in both adults and children. Thank you
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to know about this city, we are flying in June. We are interested in everything: leisure, food, population, the sea.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
My friend and I are going to Halkidiki but would really like to see Santorini
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Let me know if there is such a tour this year. They wrote that it was two days old. How much does it cost and is it worth it to go? I will be grateful for an answer
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
A new 2-day tour from Chalkidiki, Meteora + Corfu Island has appeared on the websites of tour operators. I wonder if groups are being recruited, maybe someone has already gone and what are your impressions? We would really like to go, but they said that there might not be a group.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please advise what is really worth seeing in Greece. Thanks Aquapark "Waterland" Kastoria Meteora Thessaloniki Athens Cruise "Holy Athos" Dion - Olympus - Vergina Cruise in Toroneos Bay Petralona Cave + Kallikratia Jeep Safari around Halkidiki A trip to the shopping and entertainment center "MEDITERRANEAN COSMOS" Loutra in Aridea - Edessa Two-day sightseeing trip "Meteora-Athens" Delphi-Athens 2 day tour
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers